Famitsu Reviews Biohazard 4 Wii Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu Reviews Biohazard 4 Wii Edition

According to IGN, Famitsu has reviewed Biohazard 4 Wii this week, giving the title a 38/40! Two reviewers gave the title perfect 10's while the other two gave 9's.

The reviewers noted that while the content is almost the same as the GameCube original, the direct Wiimote-based controls offer a plus, making the game feel like something fresh and different. One reviewer said that the game offers the feeling of being closer to the action as well as upping the tension.

Multiple reviewers agreed on two points, that the new controls are simple and easy to get into, and that even those who played the original will be able to enjoy themselves.
    You can view what IGN has to say about the review here.

You may also notice a few errors on the site today. I'm cleaning up a lot of the old code on the website so please ignore any errors, they are temporary.

German visitors should stop by tommorow for a special treat in video and scan form
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-21-2007, 09:40 PM.

same score as the GC and Ps2 versions
    impressive

Comment

Yeah, but then again some people do talk about how Famitsu's reviews are just garbage, with the relationship with the publisher being put ahead of the actual score ;P

Comment

the most evident being square cough..

but then again FFXII really DID deserve the 40/40 imo ..

Comment

FFXII is garbage, I cant get into the game after numerous attempts. FFXI (Yes, !!), killed the rest of the series for me: it just cant be topped now hah.

Comment

thats just your personal opinion, the game is ace, no question.

Comment

lol no doubt is my personal opinion ;) But I do like the Final Fantasy series, just for whatever reason, FFXII lacks that something to get me interested.

Comment

Working...
              X