Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Was I the only one who was a fan of his R.P.D. pajamas?

Boulder Incident Witness

Fear not, those zombies will not use crossbows or machine guns, they are just fast zombies, intelligent enough to pick, use, and throw primitive weapons like knives or steel pipes. It works very well in Dead Island. That's exactly the kind of enemies I would have liked to see in RE5, just like envisioned in the first trailer of RE5. Sadly, they were later replaced by updated Ganados.
    On the other hand, J'avo are upgraded Majini, so the game will have both types of enemies.

An Old-Fashioned Cowboy Archelon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by News Bot View Post
    This is my favorite thing about Leon, honestly. Guy knows how to pick those jackets. I want all of them.
    Yeah. It's a shame they only ever made his RE4 one, though you can find reasonable facsimiles of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathborne View Post
    http://the-magicbox.com/1202/game120217b.shtml
    -----
    Some new images from the game, mostly HG images from the trailer showing off our Mystery Man and other shots as well as the blonde with him.I'm pretty convinced that shes Sherry now, the hair style is just a little too coincidental...despite the fact shes platnum blonde now.
    Nice find. Can anyone translate?
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Great scans! Thanks Wrathborne! I still think it's possible the blonde could be neither Sherry or Ashley.. I'm not convinced either way. Hoping it's not Sherry, though.. I feel like if it's Sherry, its just the developers giving into fans.. I guess I just don't see what Sherry brings to the table as far as future plots are concerned. Wasn't her story all tied up, anyway. :p
    Last edited by PracticalAl; 02-19-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Unfortunately I think sherry has been forgotten about. It would be nice if Ada was involved and find out who she is working for. I wish they would close some of these story lines but not counting on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    Revelation was 70% complete last September, 4 months before the japanese release. We are 9 months away from RE6, it's not impossible.
    They can still make it in time im pretty sure the team working on resident evil 6 is alot bigger than the team
    that worked on revelation.

How many people worked for RE5? anyone know? This might actually be possible but i think RE6 will be rushed.
    The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself.

Resident Evil 6 has been in development for at least 2 years, and it has quite possibly the largest development team in Capcom's history (save, perhaps, for Dragon's Dogma). I don't think we need to worry about it being rushed.

Frankly, when you see what Western developers can do in the same time frame (or even less in some instances), it's a wonder Japanese developers haven't gotten with the program sooner.
    Last edited by Archelon; 02-21-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Cunt Agent

Just hope they didn't cream themselves over Hollywood again. What a waste of fucking money that was.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Yeah, I never understood why they felt it was necessary to go that route in the first place. It's not like they're incapable of producing high quality cutscenes themselves. I doubt anyone could tell the difference between the cutscenes in Desperate Escape/Lost in Nightmares and the cutscenes in the main game.

Overly Old School

Quote Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
    Yeah, I never understood why they felt it was necessary to go that route in the first place. It's not like they're incapable of producing high quality cutscenes themselves. I doubt anyone could tell the difference between the cutscenes in Desperate Escape/Lost in Nightmares and the cutscenes in the main game.
    Capcom added less Lens Glare.

Banned

I have alot of faith in capcom i dont believe its rushed at all.. specialy not with 2 years behind them
    plus they are working from now an till release date.

The Zombie Genocider Beanovsky Durst's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rehunk88 View Post
    I have alot of faith in capcom i dont believe its rushed at all.. specialy not with 2 years behind them
    plus they are working from now an till release date.
    Errr... Nope. Game has to be finished (go gold) at least a few months before release date so it can be printed, recorded and distributed. Still it's a long way til november... Let's hope it's on time.

Optic Camouflage

I just don't think they would've come out with BAM!! November 19th! on the first trailer if they weren't really, really sure about it. Sure, a delay is POSSIBLE, but I think they had to think long and hard about releasing a date and not just something like 'Winter 2013.'

Banned

they worked over 2 years they got a big ass team! they will get it done in time.

I have lost all faith in the current production team, I feel it is good to return with zombies but wtf zombies that throw pipes and shit come on man.

The Emissary

To be fair, November 19th is a long time away. You're talking the best part of a year until release date, which is plenty of time for them to finish the game. Besides, these development teams are used to working to deadlines because that's how it is in the games industry. It's not like Capcom hired some newbies to the business and then panic rushing them to produce a full-scale video game within a year. There's also the fact that they've clearly been working on this for a while and they've set themselves the reasonable target of November 19th as a release date.

My concerns don't lie with the game being finished or not, they lie with Capcom being able to create a decent game in the first place. I think we can all see this coming but I'll be the first to mention it, I guarantee that within six months after release, Capcom will release a "special edition" of RE6 with all the DLC on disc. Just like they did with Resident Evil 5.

RE6 Gold Edition, anyone?
    See you in hell.

^ i hope they do, i want the DLC on disk, dont care if i have to pay another 60 bucks.
    The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information