No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 6 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was I the only one who was a fan of his R.P.D. pajamas?

Comment

Fear not, those zombies will not use crossbows or machine guns, they are just fast zombies, intelligent enough to pick, use, and throw primitive weapons like knives or steel pipes. It works very well in Dead Island. That's exactly the kind of enemies I would have liked to see in RE5, just like envisioned in the first trailer of RE5. Sadly, they were later replaced by updated Ganados.
      On the other hand, J'avo are upgraded Majini, so the game will have both types of enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        This is my favorite thing about Leon, honestly. Guy knows how to pick those jackets. I want all of them.
        Yeah. It's a shame they only ever made his RE4 one, though you can find reasonable facsimiles of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          http://the-magicbox.com/1202/game120217b.shtml
          -----
          Some new images from the game, mostly HG images from the trailer showing off our Mystery Man and other shots as well as the blonde with him.I'm pretty convinced that shes Sherry now, the hair style is just a little too coincidental...despite the fact shes platnum blonde now.
          Nice find. Can anyone translate?
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Great scans! Thanks Wrathborne! I still think it's possible the blonde could be neither Sherry or Ashley.. I'm not convinced either way. Hoping it's not Sherry, though.. I feel like if it's Sherry, its just the developers giving into fans.. I guess I just don't see what Sherry brings to the table as far as future plots are concerned. Wasn't her story all tied up, anyway. :p
            Last edited by PracticalAl; 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I think sherry has been forgotten about. It would be nice if Ada was involved and find out who she is working for. I wish they would close some of these story lines but not counting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                Revelation was 70% complete last September, 4 months before the japanese release. We are 9 months away from RE6, it's not impossible.
                They can still make it in time im pretty sure the team working on resident evil 6 is alot bigger than the team
                that worked on revelation.

Comment

How many people worked for RE5? anyone know? This might actually be possible but i think RE6 will be rushed.

Comment

Resident Evil 6 has been in development for at least 2 years, and it has quite possibly the largest development team in Capcom's history (save, perhaps, for Dragon's Dogma). I don't think we need to worry about it being rushed.

Frankly, when you see what Western developers can do in the same time frame (or even less in some instances), it's a wonder Japanese developers haven't gotten with the program sooner.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 02-21-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Just hope they didn't cream themselves over Hollywood again. What a waste of fucking money that was.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah, I never understood why they felt it was necessary to go that route in the first place. It's not like they're incapable of producing high quality cutscenes themselves. I doubt anyone could tell the difference between the cutscenes in Desperate Escape/Lost in Nightmares and the cutscenes in the main game.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          Yeah, I never understood why they felt it was necessary to go that route in the first place. It's not like they're incapable of producing high quality cutscenes themselves. I doubt anyone could tell the difference between the cutscenes in Desperate Escape/Lost in Nightmares and the cutscenes in the main game.
                          Capcom added less Lens Glare.

Comment

I have alot of faith in capcom i dont believe its rushed at all.. specialy not with 2 years behind them
                            plus they are working from now an till release date.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              I have alot of faith in capcom i dont believe its rushed at all.. specialy not with 2 years behind them
                              plus they are working from now an till release date.
                              Errr... Nope. Game has to be finished (go gold) at least a few months before release date so it can be printed, recorded and distributed. Still it's a long way til november... Let's hope it's on time.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I just don't think they would've come out with BAM!! November 19th! on the first trailer if they weren't really, really sure about it. Sure, a delay is POSSIBLE, but I think they had to think long and hard about releasing a date and not just something like 'Winter 2013.'

Comment

Working...
                                X