No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 6 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they worked over 2 years they got a big ass team! they will get it done in time.

Comment

I have lost all faith in the current production team, I feel it is good to return with zombies but wtf zombies that throw pipes and shit come on man.

Comment

To be fair, November 19th is a long time away. You're talking the best part of a year until release date, which is plenty of time for them to finish the game. Besides, these development teams are used to working to deadlines because that's how it is in the games industry. It's not like Capcom hired some newbies to the business and then panic rushing them to produce a full-scale video game within a year. There's also the fact that they've clearly been working on this for a while and they've set themselves the reasonable target of November 19th as a release date.

My concerns don't lie with the game being finished or not, they lie with Capcom being able to create a decent game in the first place. I think we can all see this coming but I'll be the first to mention it, I guarantee that within six months after release, Capcom will release a "special edition" of RE6 with all the DLC on disc. Just like they did with Resident Evil 5.

RE6 Gold Edition, anyone?
        See you in hell.

Comment

^ i hope they do, i want the DLC on disk, dont care if i have to pay another 60 bucks.

Comment

Working...
          X