Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu View Post
    Happy to!

In Japan, it was released on disc around the same period.

This story is related to Japan.

So to say Capcom said it wouldn't be available on disc, in a Japan-related thread, is the opposite of what they said.

The first you've mentioned of the UK is in your second post. The relevance to the UK in this thread is null and void, because it's about Japan.

Hope that clears the issue up for you.
    Ok I get it now and thanks for clearing that up but my question now is why are they re-releasing something that was already on disc? They get Revival Selection twice in two seperate packages and yet we still dont have one?

Comment

'Cos that shit sells like it comes with a free hooker in Japan. It doesn't sell as well where we Gaijin scum live, as I understand it.

Comment

PS3 is region-free, right? Might actually pick this up if that's the case! $70 for all three games ain't too bad a price!
        sigpic

Comment

Yes PS3 is region free, but do note that RE:RS will require you to install them on the HDD to play.

Comment

Suprised no one mentioned it but another downside for the disc version is that since it's the Japanese release, exploding headshot effect is not in 4.

Comment

Working...
            X