New Resident Evil Bundle For Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil Bundle For Japan

Capcom made a Resident Evil Revival Selection for the PS3 in Japan a while ago, which consist of Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica.

Today, they announces a new bundle for PS3 in Japan again, which consist of Revival Selection and RE5 Gold Edition (which means you are getting 3 RE games). According to siliconera, the full title is "Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack". Here is what the cover art looks like:

Twice the Chris should be its tagline!

Comment

Well well, am I wrong in thinking that Capcom stated that we would not be able to buy the Revival Selection on disc? Cause if im right then you total bastards! If im wrong then my apologizes.

Comment

Revival Selection was already released on disc.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

In Japan. This product is also a Japanese release.

Comment

Nice, I may pick up Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack from an import store. Alternatively, I wonder if any pre-order exclusives will be included with Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack. Probably not, since Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack is just a compilation.

It would be great if Capcom ported Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack over to the PC though. They already have a 360 code for all three games that make up Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack- I can't imagine it would be too difficult and costly to port it over. They can name it "Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition Biohazard Revival Selection HD Remaster Version Twin Pack PC ver.".
            Last edited by let me live; 02-16-2012, 08:03 PM.
            REALDEMO

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
              Well well, am I wrong in thinking that Capcom stated that we would not be able to buy the Revival Selection on disc? Cause if im right then you total bastards! If im wrong then my apologizes.
              Yes, you are wrong. They never said it wouldn't be available on disc in Japan.

In fact, they said very much the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                Yes, you are wrong. They never said it wouldn't be available on disc in Japan.

In fact, they said very much the opposite.
                Ok then apologize to Capcom but if you are unwilling to buy this from Japan and its not on sale in the UK can you explain to me how they said the opposite? Because in my eyes the opposite would be it will be on sale worldwide. Did they say that?

Comment

Not for Middles east and europe then it sucks lol
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

The Revival Selection HD disc releases are totally bullshit.

I bought the asia edition for the PS3...you need to install 2,4 GB (CVX) and 3,6 GB (BH4) to you PS3 AND you have to insert the disc each time you want to play.

I mean why do I have to install them and have the disc in (beside copy protection).

That's bullshit I wish I would had bought them on the PSN.

Comment

There was a good deal when they came out on PSN in North America. Half off ($10.00) for the first couple weeks. You could buy a 3 month membership and both HD titles and they'd still be cheaper than paying for both full price.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                        There was a good deal when they came out on PSN in North America. Half off ($10.00) for the first couple weeks. You could buy a 3 month membership and both HD titles and they'd still be cheaper than paying for both full price.
                        Exactly. It was a really good deal.

Comment

Don't forget, House of the Dead III is now on the PlayStation Store for only £4.79! $7 USD for the North American users. A full HD remastering with trophy support and local co-op, sadly lacking in online co-op. Just saying since well, it's not a Capcom product.

Did I mention that you can use the Move too?
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-17-2012, 06:01 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

You can beat the entire thing in about 10 minutes also.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Ok then apologize to Capcom but if you are unwilling to buy this from Japan and its not on sale in the UK can you explain to me how they said the opposite?
                              Happy to!

Well well, am I wrong in thinking that Capcom stated that we would not be able to buy the Revival Selection on disc?
                              In Japan, it was released on disc around the same period.

This story is related to Japan.

So to say Capcom said it wouldn't be available on disc, in a Japan-related thread, is the opposite of what they said.

The first you've mentioned of the UK is in your second post. The relevance to the UK in this thread is null and void, because it's about Japan.

Hope that clears the issue up for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X