Bleach anime coming to a end......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleach anime coming to a end......

This is truely a sad sad day for bleach anime lovers ...........

i dont know what to say im shocked........ it got so much fame this is the shittest move ever.....
    Last edited by rehunk88; 03-08-2012, 03:06 PM.

Ya know...The Manga is coming to an end too,though this last story arc that just finished ended up being pretty so-so(good ideas, but it fell apart at the end), and I understand why they'd want to finish the anime at what was the main story arc...but still I think that they could have finished the whole thing really.

Still their choice, cant say I agree with it but I'm not the one in charge :/.

Comment

The last arc in the manga is said to be even longer than any of the others. so it will take at least 3 to 5 years to end it.

Comment

Said by who?

Comment

said by kubo himself

Comment

No way... Really sad news.

I'd hoped that it would end with a film, but it seems that Hell Chapter was the last one.

Damn it, now I have to find another on-going anime series. Any suggestions? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by makta View Post
              No way... Really sad news.

I'd hoped that it would end with a film, but it seems that Hell Chapter was the last one.

Damn it, now I have to find another on-going anime series. Any suggestions? ;)
              i got one for you fairy tail is a good one its still running and is right now over 100 ep ( i just started on it) around 25 ep
              its really nice very funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                i got one for you fairy tail is a good one its still running and is right now over 100 ep ( i just started on it) around 25 ep
                its really nice very funny too.
                Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out.

Also, Bleach is not ending after all. It will only end airing on TV Tokyo on March 27 with episode 366. After that episode, it'll continue airing on TV Osaka.

Comment

53 manga volumes, 366 episodes? This is why I won't commit to anime's like this, I am content with my 12 episode animes. <3

Comment

Im so happy bleach anime is not ending just going on a diffrend channel !! great news !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X