New Resident Evil Operation RC Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil Operation RC Trailer

There is a new trailer for RE Operation Raccoon City titled "Brutality", which you can view on this link.

The pc version will be released on May 18 2012.

you are slow i posted that yesterday XD

anyway the music is crap in this trailer sadly .. it dosent fit at all but fuck it i love the gameplay
    cant wait to get the game

Comment

It's looking pretty fun to go online and have fun with friends...probably will pick it up very near release day.

Comment

Yup i agree with Kaneco, now that its confirmed non-canon, this game is just some mindless fun with friends.

Nothing more.
        Last edited by Vito; 02-25-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

ahhh I can't wait to play with Mr. Death! yes! I hope he is an unlock-able character

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
            ahhh I can't wait to play with Mr. Death! yes! I hope he is an unlock-able character
            i would love to play as hunk just like i did in outbreak ( his skin)

it was alot of fun.

Comment

Dat screen tearing.

Comment

No! Nemesis doesnt have a minigun! damn you Paul Anderson! damn you!! still looks fun though.

Comment

Minigun is ok, as long as Good Ol' Nemi don't get feelings or compassion like Anderson's.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Well, considering they're going by that Chinese guidebook where one Nemesis apparently remembered who it was and tried to escape, I'm not sure I'd get my hopes up, ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Well, considering they're going by that Chinese guidebook where one Nemesis apparently remembered who it was and tried to escape, I'm not sure I'd get my hopes up, ha ha.
                      Actually according to that guide there were four Nemesis, the first one was so smart that he wanted freedom and tried to escape so he was killed and the second one was dumbed down and sent to Raccoon. The last two are a "mystery".

Comment

Working...
                      X