Capcom Teases RE-related Surprise For Xbox360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Teases RE-related Surprise For Xbox360

There was a Microsoft's Xbox 360 fan event in Japan today, and Capcom was present to showcase Operation Raccoon City and Asura's Wrath. Capcom said that they will have " have an announcement" soon regarding RE.

Check out this link for the story

FUCK YOU MICROSHIT!! Where's the love for PS3 Capcom?
    Spoiler:

Comment

Sony has screwed themselves over many times dude, they've lost a lot of developer support with the PS3.
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 02-26-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

My guess? 360 gets ORC DLC sooner than PS3. Whooptie fuckin' do.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Kobayashi has nothing to do with RE ORC. I am afraid this will be about RE6...Somethin like pilot demo already on the disc similiar to pilot Revelations demo.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Because Microsoft shows the money sony dosent XD

Comment

Appreciate that update captain obvious!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                Appreciate that update captain obvious!
                are you serious ? is your ass still hurted ? get over it i did not talk to you then dont talk to me.

anyway im pissed also im sony guy myself i want sweet things for my ps3 also.

but the fact is microsoft just comes up with the money were sony says ( fuck it)
                nothing we can do about it..(well)...we could get new console hehe.

Comment

I'm on my Xbox 360 right now. Hahahaha.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

rehunk88: You claim a well known fact! What you expected?! I guess you realy are the infamous Captain Obvious ha ha.
                    Last edited by Dark_Chris; 02-26-2012, 03:13 PM.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                      rehunk88: You claim a well known fact! What you expected?! I guess you realy are the infamous Captain Obvious ha ha.
                      Just saying my opinion about all this..

you are so ass hurted you cant even sitdown.
                      now stop talking to me if you dont have anything better to say.

Comment

I remember how xbox users got the RE5 demo in December of 2008 and PS3 users got it in February or something. Now the same thing is gonna happen with RE6 and perhaps this brand new game or whatever will be xbox exclusive. Maybe a Mercenaries game exclusively for Xbox? I dont really believe in that lets see what happens.

Comment

You don't go to Japan and say "lol PS3 owners don't get this content early cos we moneyhatted!"

There are about three people in japan who will enjoy that announcement, and one of them will be the guy saying it.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                            I remember how xbox users got the RE5 demo in December of 2008 and PS3 users got it in February or something. Now the same thing is gonna happen with RE6 and perhaps this brand new game or whatever will be xbox exclusive. Maybe a Mercenaries game exclusively for Xbox? I dont really believe in that lets see what happens.
                            Well it´s because microsoft pays for this special exclusive earlie demo while sony (im sure) dont care and backs off.
                            and sony´s atitude does hurt us ps3 players..
                            Yeah it sucks alot but not much we can do about it.
                            Last edited by rehunk88; 02-26-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Can you two stop fighting all over the forum?

Comment

Working...
                              X