Capcom Teases RE-related Surprise For Xbox360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    Can you two stop fighting all over the forum?
    Of course but he keeps following me around.
    he only got negetive stuff to say to my posts im not even talking to him.

Comment

You're not innocent on the matter dude, don even try to pretend.

How about the two of you just not respond to eachother at all?

Comment

How about we all get back on topic before more infractions have to be handed out?

And since we all got our healthy dose of off-topic in the other topic, I'm just gonna stop it right here.

Back on topic or infractions will be handed out. No, I don't want your "but he started it" posts, or any of that. Pretend it never happened. Any more off-topic posts will be deleted and people will be given infractions.

Comment

So is the 'surprise' just that ORC will be using Japanese VA?
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            Appreciate that update captain obvious!
            Lol got to love the Drake quote.

As far as this topic goes. Dont really care because I have an Xbox and Ps3 so whatever but damn Sony need to fix their relationship with Capcom they never get any exclusives on RE and GTA. Xbox always the first.

Comment

Maybe a XBLA prequel to RE6? Something like Dead Rising Case: Zero?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Well the article clearly implies that it's ORC related but I'm hoping it's nothing related to the story either way.
                I'm sick of Capcom and their stupid exclusive BS. Then they have the guts to tell us that PS3 players are getting exclusive characters in SFxT because they want to "share the love"... why can't both consoles get the same content?
                And if it's RE6 related... isn't 2 months of exclusive access to a demo WE HAVE TO BUY enough of an advantage already? What more could they want?

Comment

I'd be happy if it was Revelations being ported as a XBLA game. Yes, I know, it probably isn't. I would be happy though.

Comment

What happened to the PS3 characters in SFxT? Or are we still going about on console wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                      What happened to the PS3 characters in SFxT? Or are we still going about on console wars?
                      I'm merely saying that the excuses Capcom keeps using are dumb.
                      First they release exclusive episodes for DR2 on Xbox "the first one was exclusive" when we all know it wasn't.
                      Then PS3 gets 5 exclusive characters in SFxT because "Xbox got DR2 DLCs so we're gonna share some love with our PS3 fans". Granted that 3 of these are Sony characters but they could've simply replaced them with 3 MS characters and I doubt anyone would've complained.
                      And now RE and Dragon's Dogma. I'm just hoping it's a bunch of weapons/costumes for ORC and not some episode BS again. And I surely hope it has nothing to do with RE6.
                      I've never liked this exclusive stuff and I never will. Games should be the same on any console they show up unless we're talking about silly cosmetic stuff or exclusives that actually make sense and actually are on any console (like the 3 characters I've mentioned above being replaced by MS characters in the Xbox version).

Comment

It's all a matter of business. Not going to change anything. Still no need to get worked up over nothing. We don't even know what surprises they'll be or if they are exclusive. Capcom barely takes that seriously anyway with a few exceptions like the ones listed above.

Comment

hate you soo sooo much Microsoft... well just x-box really.

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            Maybe a XBLA prequel to RE6? Something like Dead Rising Case: Zero?

My thought too.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                              It's all a matter of business. Not going to change anything. Still no need to get worked up over nothing. We don't even know what surprises they'll be or if they are exclusive. Capcom barely takes that seriously anyway with a few exceptions like the ones listed above.
                              And one of those exceptions made me skip DR2 entirely.
                              I honestly don't care if it's business, it's still stupid that someone's 70€/ 60$ is more important than someone else's simply because of a system choice. I'll never forgive Capcom if they do this with RE6 beyond the demo especially considering that the series was born on Playstation and that's still the only reason if it became so popular.

Comment

Maybe we'll get Resident Evil 1-3 on XBLA like PS3 has! That would make my year!
                                That is so Money.

Comment

Working...
                                X