Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you in hell.

Comment

Re: Sony and Press Releases - The RE4 avatar announcement went up on a daily annoucement for content going up that day if I recall correctly. You'd kinda think they'd know what they were producing online that day more or less. Seems a bit silly to me.

Avatars were just one example though, SCEE seems to have run of doing this with a lot of content. I saw last weeks updates by the new updating guy promicing more parity with the US store updates, but we'll see.
      Last edited by Rombie; 03-02-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

I'll have you know that the EU PlayStation Store boasts the largest collection of EyePet avatars on the entire PlayStation Network.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Looks like I need to get an EU account then.

Comment

Oh shit.... why didn't someone tell me this sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
              I saw last weeks updates by the new updating guy promicing more parity with the US store updates, but we'll see.
              They been saying this for years, it just gets worse.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I remember when David Reeves stepped down and we all thought things would improve, namely because Reeves wasn't the best public speaker around and we got the impression that he didn't really care all that much about the region he was governing over. Then we had Andrew House, everyone hoped for the best and well, new blood might be what we need, etc. But it was the same problem, things got a little more organised but we were no better off than with Reeves.

And now we have some bloke who looks like Keith Chegwin, don't remember his name but it's the same situation. Nothing ever changes.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                X