RE Revelations Producer Interested In Another Resident Evil 3DS Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    I always thought Nathan Drake was pretty damn human myself.
    He is.

Until you realize that he can kill thousands upon thousands of specially trained mercenaries and soldiers on his own without batting an eyelash. Not exactly what I'd consider an "everyman," which is what they always tried to present him as. Like I said, cutscene Nate and gameplay Nate are two completely different and separate individuals.
    Last edited by Archelon; 03-04-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      He is.

Until you realize that he can kill thousands upon thousands of specially trained mercenaries and soldiers on his own without batting an eyelash. Not exactly what I'd consider an "everyman," which is what they always tried to present him as. Like I said, cutscene Nate and gameplay Nate are two completely different and separate individuals.
      AH I see how you're looking at this now. I"m talking about how the characters are written, not their gameplay abilities.

Comment

Andrew Ryan was a fantastic example.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          I don't think I've ever played a game where the character/s felt like a real person.
          Some of the characters in the Mass Effect series would fit that bill for me. Even though many aren't "people," but aliens.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I am liking revelations, it's pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
            X