• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the game wasn't bad enough ?
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

It's a shame for PS3 gamers this gen that Capcom really abandoned us.

Comment

Ha, there's a piss up about Street Fighter X Tekken too having 12 characters already on disc that need to be bought at a later date. :L
        Capcom looove DLC. Shocked they made it exclusive though, pretty sad and pathetic.

Comment

It'll probably be released for PS3 and PC some months later, it's very unlikely they would turn down the opportunity of making more money.

Comment

while im excited for more nemesis i have to admit....i dont think i like this version of him, theyve made the Apocolypse nemesis for god sake!! I bet he doesnt even use his tentacle (sounds like an innuendo i know) in this game! ah well at least he still has his rocket launcher.

Comment

...you know...at least buying ME3's LE gave me launch day DLC, DLC items for the game, the sound track and a comic for free...buying the LE for ORC gets you extra guns that are already preorder bonus's...It's sad when i can say that EA does a better job with its DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                ...you know...at least buying ME3's LE gave me launch day DLC, DLC items for the game, the sound track and a comic for free...buying the LE for ORC gets you extra guns that are already preorder bonus's...It's sad when i can say that EA does a better job with its DLC.
                So much wrong with this post. If you are buying the ME3 N7 Edition you are paying for the day 1 DLC, that is why it costs more than a standard ME3 game. Same for soundtrack and the rest. The pre-order bonus weapons are only in Europe which does not get the ORC Special Edition.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

The preorder bonus weapons are available in the US, but each pack is retailer specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    The preorder bonus weapons are available in the US, but each pack is retailer specific.
                    I thought the US got the alt costumes? Is what I'm getting as a pre-order bonus with my US import of the LE. Nothing about weapons DLC on the site.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

The LE comes with all of the DLC weapon packs that you otherwise would get separately by preordering at different retailers.

Comment

I was very excited to hear this news! I'm glad it'll add more to the online experience. Being able to control the nemesis seems like an interesting scenenario, to the standard capture the flag type of gameplay.
                        I just wish the UK got the limited edition copies of this game, but nemesis mode will do for now!

Comment

Working...
                        X