Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 "Seamless Conversation", Classic REs Deal At PSN Japan

First, the tibit news for RE6

This week’s Dengeki PlayStation magazine leak provides us with a new tidbit of information on Resident Evil 6. According to the magazine, the conversation system in Resident Evil 6 is “seamless” and that dialogue can change depending on the situation.

The game apparently has an incredible amount of content with respect to voice acting. A quote from the development staff in Dengeki PlayStation shares that someone on the development team at Capcom even questioned if they were going overboard with the conversation system.

Resident Evil 6 is slated for release on November 20th for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America. A PC release will follow at a later date.

Next, for Japan PSN, Capcom will be offering a bundle of RE Director Cut, RE2, RE3, and RE4. To learn more, head here.

*blinks*...k.

Comment

Pity the voice acting doesn't reflect the fucking script!
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Conversation system? Sounds like something you'd expect in an RPG.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Honestly? I like it. It's not like RE's never had conversational choices in it which changed the outcome of events, and sometimes even the ending. I know it's not a throwback to the older games, but rather catching up with newer ones, but still - nice to see it back and maybe even expanded upon.

Comment

If it's implemented like the original game (or furthered like Silent Hill or Mass Effect) where your decisions change the course of the game and therefore your conversations with other characters then that's neat.

Comment

Just a shame Leon's not the good old Mercier we all recognise.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Of all the games I think of that Capcom should take inspiration from, Mass Effect isn't very high up on the list. If it's even on the list, period.

Comment

I bet it ends up being small things, like if you melee a lot of enemies in an area your partner says "You like punching things a lot" but if you shoot them all and miss a lot "You need work on your aim", if you do not miss "That time in the shooting range payed off".

Trivial crap.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Dracarys has spoken, spread the word..*shakes fist* Spread it!

Comment

The thing is, they already did that with Darkside Chronicles. I would hope it's something a little more involved in RE6.

Comment

Ya know now that its been brought up if they're gonna use the mass effect concept for this, I cant help but wonder if this RE game is gonna be more mass effect inspired than Gears of war inspired.

Comment

The only question is, will your Chris Redfield be a Paragon or Renegade?

Comment

Chris will be Cody from 'Final Fight'...cause he kinda was in the last game.

Comment

YOU

HURT

MY

JESSICAAAAAAAA....erm, I mean, JILLLLLLLLLL!

Comment

Working...
                              X