No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 "Seamless Conversation", Classic REs Deal At PSN Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dare you compare the Illusive Man to that sneering has-been cunt? Wesker is nothing compared to Martin Sheen. Nothing. No depth to the character at all. Sure, he was awesome in REmake but he gradually became more and more unlikeable until we reached a climax with RE5.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Sure, he was awesome in REmake but he gradually became more and more unlikeable until we reached a climax with RE5.
      and what makes it worse is that the RE5 climaxed before we did, then it left as soon as it as over, leaving us hanging and going 'WTF'?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        He didn't actually do it for the lulz. He was stopping Salazar from pressing a button that would release another trap.

His hand was nowhere near a button. He did it to be an ass.

Anyhoo, I think Chris would be renegade when you consider he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force for insubordination. That's not very paragon.
        Really depends. Insubordination could range from him not agreeing to his superiors over personal differences, like in RE5 where he sarcastically inquired about feeling expendable, but based on how we see him during missions in STARS and the BSAA it seems clear he's a boyscout with a heart of gold.
        Last edited by Smiley; 03-07-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          How dare you compare the Illusive Man to that sneering has-been cunt? Wesker is nothing compared to Martin Sheen. Nothing. No depth to the character at all. Sure, he was awesome in REmake but he gradually became more and more unlikeable until we reached a climax with RE5.
          Can't... tell... if... serious...

I was only comparing their attitudes; they both believed they were in complete control when they were really not.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          and what makes it worse is that the RE5 climaxed before we did, then it left as soon as it as over, leaving us hanging and going 'WTF'?

Originally posted by Smiley View Post

Really depends. Insubordination could range from him not agreeing to his superiors over personal differences, like in RE5 where he sarcastically inquired about feeling expendable, but based on how we see him during missions in STARS and the BSAA it seems clear he's a boyscout with a heart of gold.
          Agreed on both counts.

It seemed that Salazar was simply extending his hand to show Leon what grim fate he believed awaited him, and Leon took advantage of the situation to show Ramon who was the boss. He's a renegade, clear and simple.

Chris seems like the type who may have gotten in a civil disagreement with his superiors for being a "rebel," but I don't necessarily see him being an ass about it. Headstrong? Perhaps. But not a cocky ass like (RE4) Leon.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Wesker is The Illusive Man.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wesker_and_jill_by_aldiron-d3bb61a-e1325973930880.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	400934
            Imagine how strong humanity would be if we controlled them.

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                I'll see if I can find it, but I know I read in a guide (maybe it was Archives II?) somewhere that Salazar was going to press a button. You see him extend his index finger in that cutscene, so it's entirely possible that was what he was doing.

Comment

"Your hand comes off?" +5 Renegade

"How many of our men are dead because of THAT BITCH!?!" +5 Renegade, +5 Paragon

"Got gum." +5 Douchebag

"And YOU are going to judge us? Do you get all your ideas from comic book villains?!" +5 Paragon, +5 LOLWUT

"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!" +5 Paragon, +5 Cheese

"I can't keep running away, I have to face the truth. I have to accept responsibility." +10 Emo, +5 Paragon

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                    "Your hand comes off?" +5 Renegade

"How many of our men are dead because of THAT BITCH!?!" +5 Renegade, +5 Paragon

"Got gum." +5 Douchebag

"And YOU are going to judge us? Do you get all your ideas from comic book villains?!" +5 Paragon, +5 LOLWUT

"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!" +5 Paragon, +5 Cheese

"I can't keep running away, I have to face the truth. I have to accept responsibility." +10 Emo, +5 Paragon
                    "You almost became a Jill sandwich." +10 Barry.

Comment

Also, guys... this series is more like Mass Effect than we think. Our choices in earlier games can come back out of nowhere to change how we play the games later on.

Comment

"I'm sure you guys didn't just tag along so we could sing 'Kumbaya' together at some boyscout bonfire. Then again, maybe you did." +5 Renegade

"Where's everyone going? Bingo?" +5 Humor Only Leon Can Hear

"No thanks, bro." +10 Douchebag

"Well I don't really give a damn. Rain or shine, you're going down." +10 One-Liner

"I don't remember being a part of your crappy script." +5 Renegade

"Monsters. I guess after this they'll be one less to worry about." -10 One-Liners

"Saddler, you're small time." +5 Renegade

"You're the one who kidnapped Ashley!" +5 No Shit, Sherlock

"Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline your generous offer. I have prior engagements." +10 Renegade

"What did you just say?! Insects' lives don't compare to human lives!" -10 Good Dialogue

"Hey, Hunnigan, no glasses. Gimme your number when I get back?" +10 Smooth

LOL @ Chris and boulders

We should probably just make a Mass Effect / RE thread.
                        Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 03-08-2012, 05:15 PM.
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

"Suck on this Wesker." + 10 Just graduated from toilet humor.

"Thanks, that should keep me company cuz boredom kills me." + 15 Smarmy Douchebag

"Two rats? If one's Luis, who's the other? There an intruder besides me?" + 20 Captain Obvious

Best Convo Ever:

"It's me Chris."

[Waves, standing six feet away] "Is that you, Rebecca?" + 100 Blind as a fucking bat.

EDIT: Actually, you know what would be more appropriate than "Renegade" for Leon? That theater trollface from Dragon Age 2.
                          Last edited by DarkMemories; 03-08-2012, 05:22 PM.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

"He's SLEEPING with the ultimate FAILURE."

-20 Voice Acting
                            -20 Dialogue
                            -20 Eastern-developed Games
                            +20 Nostalgia
                            +20 Cheese
                            +5 Redfield-isms

Comment

This is getting ridiculous!
                              See you in hell.