Resident Evil 6 "Seamless Conversation", Classic REs Deal At PSN Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris is a paragon, Leon's a renegade.

I love Mass Effect, but I really don't want to see any of its mechanics implemented in RE. There is a time and a place for Mass Effect, and in my case it's once every few years. The games just aren't fun enough (when it comes to actual gameplay) for me to play all the time. I don't think they're talking about a choice-based conversation tree system in RE6, though. If anything, I think Dracarys may be right; subtle changes to dialogue after playing through an area in a specific fashion seems like something Capcom would do. Hopefully, though, this doesn't mean you'll have an AI partner following you around the whole game taking you out of the (supposed) horror.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
      Leon's a renegade.
      Damn it, Det. Beauregard, now I can't get the image of Leon saying "you're working too hard" to Saddler out of my head. Curses!

As far as "seamless conversation" goes, I'm not sure it means what we think it means.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
        I'm not sure it means what we think it means.
        Damn you Dark...I just had too do this after you said that.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_l6a6glXMBh1qd0quuo1_1280.png
Views:	1
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	400932

Comment

Hm interesting. Not sure exactly what they mean by this yet though.

Comment

I suspect... a half assed gimmick that wont alter the ending at all might just mix in a side mission or two in the game,and is there fore meaningless....Speaking of endings, am I the only one who misses multiple endings in the RE series? I mean yeah, the first game was the only one to have them but even so its something the series should return too. Its also a more rewarding gaming experience I find.

Comment

^ Um... RE2 had two endings, RE3 had two (I think?), then... yeah I think that's it.

Comment

RE2 kinda had 2 endings, they were essentially the same ending with a slight variation, RE3 just had Raccoon city getting nuked

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                  The only question is, will your Chris Redfield be a Paragon or Renegade?
                  Chris for the most part has always been paragon. Leon is the renegade out of the group. Who else do you know that would throw a knife at a dwarf's hand for the lulz?

Comment

"You're small time"

+10 renegade.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                      Who else do you know that would throw a knife at a dwarf's hand for the lulz?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	TheButcher2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	400933

Comment

Chris for the most part has always been paragon. Leon is the renegade out of the group. Who else do you know that would throw a knife at a dwarf's hand for the lulz?
                        He didn't actually do it for the lulz. He was stopping Salazar from pressing a button that would release another trap.

Now, when he shot the horn while dangling over the death pit, that was for the lulz.

Anyhoo, I think Chris would be renegade when you consider he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force for insubordination. That's not very paragon.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 03-07-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

oh shut up all of you xD "J/K"
                          Jill For the Win Haha Lol !
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 03-07-2012, 11:12 AM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                            RE2 kinda had 2 endings, they were essentially the same ending with a slight variation, RE3 just had Raccoon city getting nuked
                            True RE3 did always ended with Raccoon City getting nuked, but there was variations with Nicholai near the end wasnt there? one where nemesis kills him and one where he escapes? also isnt there a version of the ending where barry turns out to be flying the helicopter?

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            He didn't actually do it for the lulz. He was stopping Salazar from pressing a button that would release another trap.

Now, when he shot the horn while dangling over the death pit, that was for the lulz.

Anyhoo, I think Chris would be renegade when you consider he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force for insubordination. That's not very paragon.
                            Also dont forget hes pretty bent up about that bitch, i think he could snap and go renegade, lets face it, if chris was facing the reapers hed just punch them all into submission :p
                            Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 03-07-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I love how this is turning into Mass Effect.

Chris is definitely paragon.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                I love how this is turning into Mass Effect.
                                Illusive Man is so Wesker.

And Barry is a Krogan.

Leon is the renegade out of the group. Who else do you know that would throw a knife at a dwarf's hand for the lulz?
                                Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                "You're small time"

+10 renegade.
                                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X