Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 wins PSN's GAME OF THE YEAR contest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 wins PSN's GAME OF THE YEAR contest...

Seriously, the voters were drugged...
    I don't think it deserved that title, what you think?

FIX: Best PSN's game.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-08-2012, 01:17 PM.

RE4 is one of the best games of all time.

sigpic

Comment

I...can't think of any better titles, although I don't do much with Downloadable games.

Comment

To paraphrase the great Sam Axe:

"You know Resident Evil fans. Buncha bitchy little girls."

Comment

Best PSN game?

Siren: Blood Curse would like a word.

Comment

It wasn't up for a nomination.

You know, seeing as how it didn't come out last year.

Comment

Well it dosent mean so much but good for you ( resident evil 4)

Comment

WipEout HD?!?
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

As well it should. It may have had a shit plot and felt disconnected from Resident Evil as a whole, but it was a great game.
                  Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

To be fair, RE4 didn't come out last year either. HD ports are not "new games", and RE4 HD is hardly deserving of the "HD" suffix as it was nothing more than an upscale.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Good for RE4 glad to see an RE game win an award for a change. Shame its never the RE game I think should win but whatever. Hope Revelations picks up an award as well. Best handheld or something.

EDIT: Sometimes I think I'm on a forum surronded by people who hate the series that I love. Certain people are so damn negative about every single thing, seriously you a depressing. I could never have mates like some people on here I'd tell them to STFU.
                      Last edited by CrimsonElder; 03-08-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

What a pile, if going to include HD ports (which is totally unfair in the first place...they are full fledged console titles originally and likely had original budgets that dwarf DLC games several times over) then there were several fair better HD ports released on PSN last year.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                          Good for RE4 glad to see an RE game win an award for a change.
                          Wah? What are you talking about? RE4 is the most awarded title in the franchise. It won almost every Game of the year and action awards when it released on GC in 2005. And both the original and RE2 walked away with numerous awards in their time as well. It's not exactly a rare event.

As for how it won in the end blame the general masses who will play garBage HD ports and not care. It was user voted after all.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                            Sometimes I think I'm on a forum surronded by people who hate the series that I love. Certain people are so damn negative about every single thing, seriously you a depressing. I could never have mates like some people on here I'd tell them to STFU.
                            Like I said:

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            To paraphrase the great Sam Axe:

"You know Resident Evil fans. Buncha bitchy little girls."
                            Last edited by Archelon; 03-09-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

So...

Is Dino Crisis 3 next in line for a HD port then?...

Comment

Working...
                              X