No announcement yet.

RE Chronicles HD Collection PS3 Release Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind them being digital copies and the trailer looks good to me. I'm glad these are coming to the PS3 since they were licensed by Nintendo (quote me if I'm wrong) like RE remake and RE Zero maybe there is a chance of those two coming to PSN as well

Comment

^ None of the games are licensed by Nintendo.

Comment

REmake and RE0 certainly were. Just pop the game in and it's the first thing you see.

Comment

No they aren't and never were. Sven from Capcom Unity comfirmed it. The only reason why Remake and Zero will probably never be ported is, because rendered backround is almost imposible convert into HD.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Then why would they say "Licensed by Nintendo" when you start the games up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              No they aren't and never were. Sven from Capcom Unity comfirmed it. The only reason why Remake and Zero will probably never be ported is, because rendered backround is almost imposible convert into HD.
              People keep saying this but it's not. Capcom still has all of the original CG enivoments built to make the pre-renders. They were used to make the 3D enviroments in Umbrella Chronicles. If thats the case high quality captures of them are still quite likely to either already exist (from when the project was done) or be remade. It's just time and effort to make an HD edition, which Capcom has little patience for.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                Then why would they say "Licensed by Nintendo" when you start the games up?
                Because every game released on a Nintendo platform has to be "licensed" by them.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Official site has gone live.
                  ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
                  sigpic

Comment

These games weren't bad nice action, HD and online play are enticing but I don't thing I want to buy the move hardware

Comment

yeah, I wish my guncon would work with this. I have one for time crisis III for my ps3.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                        These games weren't bad nice action, HD and online play are enticing but I don't thing I want to buy the move hardware
                        You don't need the move to play this game. However, the gameplay will not be as nice using a traditional controller.

New HD screens:

LINK: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/343316/resident-evil-chronicles-hd-screenshots-shuffle-in/
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X