RE Chronicles HD Collection PS3 Release Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Chronicles HD Collection PS3 Release Info

Capcom just announced that the HD collection consisting of Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles will be coming to the PS3 soon, featuring remastered with HD graphics and PS Move compatibility. The HD collection will be available in digital download form, for the US and Europe region on this June, and will be up as individual title at a later date.

Press Release
    Screenshots

Capcom's idea of "Remastered with HD Graphics" in Re4 was pretty lawlz so I dont have much faith here :/
    The screenshots shown are small..so of course they are going to look sharp, but how well will it look at on a huge 1080p TV? I'll bet its not much better then the wii version.

Still, I know Gameplay makes a game, no graphics (but they certainly help) - If your a fan of rail shooters and don't own a wii, these are both solid rail shooters.

Comment

WAIT.... did they actually confirmed a retail release? 0_0

EDIT: never mind. >.>
      Last edited by Vito; 03-13-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

At least they are bothering to remaster the FMV's as well. CODE:Veronica's FMV's were absurd.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

1ST DAY PURCHASE ! Now GIMME REMAKE AND ZERO HD !
          Glad they mentioned the original game names in this trailer Hehe xD , Just go ahead and remaster RE2 For Us :<
          Edit : But Come on , They need to upgrade the textures a bit more ... eh ?
          Last edited by Mrox2; 03-13-2012, 12:38 PM.
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            At least they are bothering to remaster the FMV's as well. CODE:Veronica's FMV's were absurd.
            And don't forget RE4's Seperate Ways ones were horrific as well.

Fuck it ill buy them. I just wanted to get rid of my Wii copies ha ha.

Comment

I may rebuy depending on price, I cannot be bothered playing on the Wii these days.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Every time I take a quick glance at an HD thread, the first thought I have is, "All these people keep saying my name?!". Anyways, when they say "individual title" at a later date, does that mean hard copy? Sorry if this sounds dumb, just got off work and my brain = scrambled eggs.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

They release as a bundle, then later seperately.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Meh....since its coming out in June, I'll probably just ask for a PSN card for my birthday and get it in July. But really...I'd only want to play these games because of the co-op. I had lots of fun playing arcade shooters with my friends...you know...back in the day when arcades actually existed (we haven't had one locally in about 8-9 years now).
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

New trailer included:

Comment

I hate digital copy crap, Heres hoping they release it on discs!
                        sigpic
                        See No Evil

Comment

Is it too much to ask that these will include online co-op?

Comment

That would be a nice incentive for me to pick these up.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              Is it too much to ask that these will include online co-op?
                              From Capcom? Yeah, probably.

Comment

Working...
                              X