No announcement yet.

Capcom Going Big with Resident Evil (6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Going Big with Resident Evil (6)

An interview was conducted with Capcom's SVP of planning and business development Christian Svensson at GDC. He talks about Capcom's plan for Resident Evil 6, which includes why the demo will be attached to Dragon's Dogma. The 2nd half of the interview is non-RE though.

We discuss a variety of topics with Capcom, including Resident Evil 6, what the new iPad means for console gaming, and why they keep having all those typos.

The biggest news for me is RE6 pre-orders are already bigger than any other RE title before. That's quite shocking at this point.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
      The biggest news for me is RE6 pre-orders are already bigger than any other RE title before. That's quite shocking at this point.
      He never said that, he said the pre-orders are off the the best start. This is likely because time between announcement and release date is shorter than any other RE title in the last 10 years.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Hell yeah its gonna be big ! it will be amazing game !

Comment

I'm waiting before a special edition is announced before I pre-order. I'm guessing we'll know more at Captivate, early next month?

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
            I'm guessing we'll know more at Captivate, early next month?
            April 2-4.
            sigpic

Comment

Wait so in april we might get some more resident evil 6 info ? ( who knows maby new pics or small trailer) im only dreaming now XD

Comment

There'll be a lot of new info on Captivate. Expect trailer and load of new pics. Also Famitsu usually has new pics and info few days before this event so there is a good chance we might get something at the end of this week.
                Last edited by Dark_Chris; 03-27-2012, 11:52 AM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

There'll be a lot of new info on Captivate. Expect trailer and load of new pics. Also Famitsu usually has new pics and info few days before this event so there is a good chance we might get something at the end of this week.
                  Do you really mean that ?? :O

Comment

No, he's just trying to get your hopes up.

But yes, that's usually the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      No, he's just trying to get your hopes up.

But yes, that's usually the case.
                      Who knows the guy dont like me so it wouldent suprise me if he did that XD

Comment

He might not like you, but lying to the rest of us would make me sad. And no one likes my sad face. It's a horribly rictus mask of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          He might not like you, but lying to the rest of us would make me sad. And no one likes my sad face. It's a horribly rictus mask of hate.
                          OOh i cant look at your sad face ( now im sad ) but okay im just making sure.. i am looking forward to re6.
                          been dying to see some new stuff.

Comment

Why would I lie?! Captivate is an official Capcom event and Sven at Capcom Unty comfirmed there will be a bunch of new RE6 info.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Why would I lie?! Captivate is an official Capcom event and Sven at Capcom Unty comfirmed there will be a bunch of new RE6 info.
                              I will look forward to that thanks for letting us know !!
                              Last edited by rehunk88; 03-28-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X