No announcement yet.

Favourite cereals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a diabetic nightmare...I want in.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      I like those chocolate rice puffs which I eat with chocolate milk and it's freaking glorious.
      Wait a minute.... you use chocolate milk on a cereal that is already caked with chocolate? You must love sweets.

Honestly, I'm not a cereal type of guy. I usually like having a decent breakfast. With eggs and some bacon, sausage or even vegetables. I only have cereal when I'm incredibly lazy to make myself something decent late at night. Like a sandwich.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

when I was like ten there was Cocoa Frosted flakes and they were obviously awesome, but then they vanished... until recently at walmart there was a glut of them under the new name of Choco Zucaritas, all the print was in spanish, they were around for a few months and then with a cocoa puff they were gone...

Comment

My favorite Cereal is 'Flips'...I doubt anybody would know about it, though. It's an imported Cereal, after all.

Comment

That was just a subtle way of you posting a picture of your Soul Calibur V collector's edition.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              That was just a subtle way of you posting a picture of your Soul Calibur V collector's edition.
              That wasn't even subtle.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I don't what you mean by subtle...Hahahaha.

Anyway, that picture was taken when I got home from picking up the CE edition of SCV.

It's not like I'll deliberately advertise the game in a RE/Horror forum or anything of the sort. <_< ..... >_>

Comment

That box is ridiculously huge.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Those Krave are crazy priced for how much you get and they're not exactly amazing anyway.

I don't think theres a cereal I've met I didn't like except the ones containing freeze dried fruit *gak* Special K et all. I think its vile with the texture and taste of styrofoam. Anyway without doubt my all time favourite is:

A worthy contender is the Mini-Max range:

My childhood fave was:

But hey sometimes I wanna have some Bran Flakes or even Weetabix, classics are classics for a reason people.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X