Favourite cereals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite cereals?

After all the cereal-related nonsense and japes in the Mass Effect 3 topic, it got me thinking about cereal. What brands do you lot like to eat? Personally, I've always been a honey nut corn flake kind of guy, tending to avoid the more exotic types, e.g. Lucky Charms. I recently bought a box of Krave, which are oat and wheat pillows filled with chocolate and hazelnut. They're rather moreish and filling, but I don't think I could have them for breakfast every day.

Ricicles have always ranked highly on my list, they're essentially a rich man's Rice Krispies. Frosted puffed rice, which automatically makes them a superior cereal to Rice Krispies. Oddly enough, I'm not a huge fan of Frosties. Something about the combination of corn and sugar that doesn't quite gel right with me. Weetabix are great for those mornings when you're tired and have a busy day ahead, plenty of energy to keep you going and the perfect start to any day.

Anyway, what about the rest of you? What's YOUR favourite cereal you god damn adrenaline junkies.
    See you in hell.

Buttered toast. Alright, not technically a cereal, but Kai Leng won't steal it all my bread and butter at least.

For actual cereal...the caramel Krave are quite nice, but my simple tastes like Min Max or Frosted Wheats, whichever name you prefer.

Comment

Yeah, I heard about the caramel-chocolate Krave. Sounds a bit sickly to be honest. Oh, I'd hardly call 'Frosted Wheats' simple! Anything with frosting is not a simple cereal, mind you, neither is honey nut but still. Remember when they gave Corn Pops a limited run in the UK, Jon? Not sure if you tried them but they were absolutely disgusting. They wold always be the last box left in the Kellogs Variety Packs my mum used to buy for me when I was younger.
      See you in hell.

Comment

I always saw Spencer as more of a Count Chocula fan.

Comment

We don't get such fancy cereals over here (or rather, don't get them for less than £6 per box) so he's likely never had it.

Comment

Never heard of Krave, but I love chocolate and hazelnut(like Nutella spread) For me, regular bran flakes or Honey Bunches of Oats.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm a cereal lover. Love Choco (AKA Cocoa) Krispis, Captain Crunch, Fruit Loops, you name it.

I hate living in a country where I can't seem to find Golden Grahams anywhere. Miss that stuff, it was delicious. Bison-level delicious.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I only buy cereal that has a ton of text to read on the box (and not just with some damn cartoon animal staring back at me with huge dead eyes and big maniacal grin)... otherwise I don't bother.

BTW, Raisin bran gives you the runs. True story.
                Last edited by Pikminister; 03-21-2012, 09:34 PM.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Those things are lethal! Cut the hell out of my mouth with a bowl of them. They might as well put razor blades dipped in chocolate.

Comment

Special K with a banana sliced up on it.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

You strike me as a Special K eater. Faux health conscious.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

It has these strawberry bits in it that taste nice.

Comment

It's expensive though!
                          See you in hell.

Comment

As 'expensive' as any other cereal?

Comment

I like those chocolate rice puffs which I eat with chocolate milk and it's freaking glorious.

Comment

Working...
                              X