No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: ORC - Reviews Round Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, someone with way too much time on his hands.

Comment

I didn't think it was THAT bad, to be honest. It was fun and that's the main thing I look forward to in a videogame. On my first playthrough, I played the whole campaign on Pro with 3 other friends and it was hard and fun. Sure the game is flawed and average at best, but it's not the complete garbage everyone wants it to be.
      Last edited by Grem; 03-24-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

EDGE have given it a 3/10. http://www.edge-online.com/reviews/r...on-city-review
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I hate to say it; but I've not finished OCR yet and what little I've played so far with Wayne was constantly filled with "ARE WE DONE YET!?" (Like a kid asking "ARE WE THERE YET!?" in the backseat of a car.)

We didn't finish, though. 'Cause after a couple of hours of ALMOST being done, game decided to glitch out a bit too hard and some door wouldn't open anymore and we had the option of replaying 5 minutes of the room before via a checkpoint rollback or just call it a day ... we called it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Holy low-scores, Batman. I missed that one.

If you read Slant Six Games tweets, it goes between parading some obscure site that gave ORC a decent score and telling users stuff like this:

@IfukORCifitwazagurl who is your favourite hero character?

@somepissedguy1 Have you contacted Capcom helpline 650.350.6700? They handle all technical issues.

Weekly Sales Roundup: Zombies Invade the Top Seller List! http://ow.ly/a3CPA #REORC #ResidentEvil

@Iseebugswantpatches thanks for reaching out to us. Capcom is the best source for any patch news.

@orcismylife that's awesome. You are a zombie killing machine!

@Imimagining-glitches The official channel for REORC help is Capcom, have you tried the helpline 650-350-6700 or forum http://ow.ly/a3yD4
            LOL Oh, man.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Edited the first post to add in the EDGE review.

Comment

Guardian give it an 8 (4/5)
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Edited the first post to add in the EDGE review.
                  Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't think the game was as bad as the reviews. There are some bad game mechanics but if you play with a friend or 2 it's not bad. I had to tell some of my friends that to convince them to buy it while others did regardless. At least it's not like RE 5 and it's not game over if your partner dies.

Comment

Working...
                    X