Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet...

Comment

We'll start her on fruit-based drinks, alcopops, then we'll build up to the heavier stuff. I recommend we start with a classic, gin and tonic. Maybe a little easy on the gin at first.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Vodka and coke, that's how my parents started me drinking (seriously).

Comment

Seems legit. I have some lager in the fridge.
          See you in hell.

Comment

By the time I tell someone to take note of the time stamp for the nth time, if she's not half-way down a bottle by then ... God bless her spirit.

Also, to be honest, the only drunks on the podcast were really kinda me and randomwab. If anything, we need people who can stay sober and can somewhat push us back on track whenever there appears to be some logging to be done.

Comment

...well, shit, the fact I can't get drunk is actually useful for once? Rather than soul crushingly expensive? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                By the time I tell someone to take note of the time stamp for the nth time, if she's not half-way down a bottle by then ... God bless her spirit.

Also, to be honest, the only drunks on the podcast were really kinda me and randomwab. If anything, we need people who can stay sober and can somewhat push us back on track whenever there appears to be some logging to be done.
                But I'm planning on getting sloshed the next time we're on a podcast and/or test run.
                See you in hell.

Comment

By using that very word (sloshed), you've now got a drinking curfew for podcast sessions.

Comment

Well, I don't drink, so if I were in the podcast I think I could help keep everything somewhat in order!

Comment

Someone said "sloshed"?! Ok, just let me take my vodka, balalayka and a bear, and I'am in
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                        Someone said "sloshed"?! Ok, just let me take my vodka, balalayka and a bear, and I'am in
                        You're in.

Comment

I don't really get why people are saying I should be in the podcast.

Or that you lot are making drinking plans for me either. ;
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-04-2012, 02:23 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Either ruined it for everyone or sealed the deal

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            I don't really get why people are saying I should be in the podcast.
                            While I may have referred to you as something like "Australian tits" during last weekend's drunk convo about whom to try to bring onboard (and when) - the general idea is to make things less of a sausage fest, whilst also ensuring that whomever we bring onboard is someone who's more than just a female voice (You know; someone who's basically done their ABC on some neat subjects and who can also talk the talk about something that isn't just shoes, shopping, make-up, jewelry and what else they teach you at Girl Academy these days.)

Or that you lot are making drinking plans for me either.
                            That's entirely in you and/or your boyfriend's hands. What I think the general message was is that conversation during the cut parts of the podcasts usually ended up going way beyond stuff that usually makes people utter "... and this, my ladies and gents, is why I drink. *sip*" (for better or worse).

Anyway, the recording sessions and group chats are usually good fun. We've seen the worst of enemies become the best of friends when engaged in normal conversation with one another.
                            Last edited by Carnivol; 05-04-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

...but I don't have any enemies.

Spencer! Up for a grudge match?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                While I may have referred to you as something like "Australian tits" during last weekend's drunk convo about whom to try to bring onboard (and when) - the general idea is to make things less of a sausage fest, whilst also ensuring that whomever we bring onboard is someone who's more than just a female voice (You know; someone who's basically done their ABC on some neat subjects and who can also talk the talk about something that isn't just shoes, shopping, make-up, jewelry and what else they teach you at Girl Academy these days.)
                                Seriously? Watch that shit Carn. I'm sure it's nice to have a girl who can talk games with you, but there's no call for that mentality that there has to be a pair of boobs around and go about saying it so carelessly around her or her fiance. I'm glad you find her interesting. I happen to think she has a lot to offer. But I'd also like friends and acquaintances to show a little respect. And just saying "Australian tits" I find insulting.

Comment

Working...
                                X