X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as Darkmoon.
    See you in hell.

Comment

I am GMT +12 so more simply whatever Darkmoon or Mr Spencer is plus a half day. I guess I really should have replied earlier to say I won't be good for anything more recent than RE4 unless its general discussion of upcoming titles not yet out.

But i am More around on the older titles, films, and older unrelated stuff. Other survival horror as well (should there ever finally be the remake, zero or silent hill coverage once planned im so in. Dino crisis, clock tower, etc etc.) not so much this time obviously, Betas not really.

Edit - Weekends are best but I'm flexable, just need a heads up on when it's happening. When the old ones used to be recorded on Sat evening US time was usually Sunday here which I found awesome timing was. I think though Mr Spencer and anyone else in Europe was up into the early hours of the morning though.
      Last edited by Rombie; 04-21-2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

PST with my days off being Sunday-Tuesday. Not doing anything too big. Just changing houses and planning a wedding presumably in another country. As I said, none of this is a major distraction. I'd love to sit around and talk games.
        Last edited by Smiley; 04-20-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I'm GMT -5 (so EST), and usually not available until about 3 or 4 on weekdays because of class, however in two weeks summer starts so then I should be a lot more available. Also I work Saturdays 7-3, so by 3:30 I should be available for whenever. Sundays I'm usually available all day.
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-20-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I'm GMT+10.
            I work Monday to Friday but should be able to do weekend recordings.
            Whatever time you guys used to log on to record the dispatch suited me perfectly
            sigpic

Comment

I'am GMT + 02, if needed, I can do weekend recordings.
              When we were recording the podcast list time I was on board, it was like 4 am in here, but I can live with that)) So whatever time you used for the recording, should be fine.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Same as Spencer and Darkmoon. GMT.

Only available weekdays and Sunday evenings.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

this level of insubordination by News Bot and Mr Spencer will not be tolerated.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                    this level of insubordination by News Bot and Mr Spencer will not be tolerated.....!
                    Cross promotion!
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

He's probably just saddened by the fact that everyone else has voiced their interest already, while he's kinda been stuck at the bottom of ye olde barrel o'fish ...

Isn't that so, Neptuna?

Comment

Would be nice to see Enetirnel join the cast, she always has something nice to bring to the table when it comes to them -not so mainstream anymore- survival horror franchises.

If I were to join the cast, my participation would be as committed as Darkmoon's..."I might be willing to join in on occasion". My timezone is the same as Canas; GMT -5

Roundtable discussions are fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                          Would be nice to see Enetirnel join the cast, she always has something nice to bring to the table when it comes to them -not so mainstream anymore- survival horror franchises.

If I were to join the cast, my participation would be as committed as Darkmoon's..."I might be willing to join in on occasion". My timezone is the same as Canas; GMT -5

Roundtable discussions are fascinating.
                          I second this. It would help the Dispatch be less of a total sausage fest. Add in a bit of girl power. But ignoring gender, she is the most dedicated and qualified survival-horror fan I've ever talked to on these forums.
                          Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Damn Carn, after reading that first post, I think you made me blush.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                              I second this. It would help the Dispatch be less of a total sausage fest. Add in a bit of girl power. But ignoring gender, she is the most dedicated and qualified survival-horror fan I've ever talked to on these forums.
                              I owe what faith I have left in the survival horror genre' thanks to her.

Comment

Enetirnel would not be an ideal candidate for the RPD Dispatch as she doesn't drink.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X