Resident Evil ORC - Spec Ops DLC releasing today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil ORC - Spec Ops DLC releasing today

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is getting a free DLC mission today, that lets you play as the U.S Spec Ops. This mission is the first of many in a U.S. Spec Ops campaign that will run across six additional downloadable missions, which will be released as paid DLC in the coming weeks.

sigpic

We'll see how this fares. I'll start out with Dee-Ay I guess. Like Robin Atkin Downes.

Comment

Guess who I'll be using... Bearded baldguys FTW.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Nice. I'll DL it when i get home from work/gym. Anyone up for playing on PS3, add me : BioKK

Comment

I added this to my list incase it's time limited on its free-ness (?) Since I'm hanging off now to get ORC budget since no where local to me is stocking it and GAME actually closed recently . . .
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much the other DLC is this is shit though paid £30 for a half finisihed game and they are asking for more lol. What a con.

Comment

I take it us Europeans still have to wait until tomorrow for this on the PS3?
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                I take it us Europeans still have to wait until tomorrow for this on the PS3?
                Not if you have a USA account ;-)

Comment

The campaign was short, this should have been included in the game. Will be downloading later.

Comment

love the part whith jill not bad fopr saying its free

Comment

Is there some kind of trick to get this to work on the PS3? I've now downloaded it and installed it twice, yet nothing on campaign, nothing on free play.

I swear I am fast losing patience with this game!!!
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                        Is there some kind of trick to get this to work on the PS3? I've now downloaded it and installed it twice, yet nothing on campaign, nothing on free play.

I swear I am fast losing patience with this game!!!
                        YEAH i was wondering that too i cant find it either...

Comment

Its region locked so unless you have an US copy of the game your shit out of luck untill tomorow :-(

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                            Its region locked so unless you have an US copy of the game your shit out of luck untill tomorow :-(
                            Yeah i found out it sucks abit.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              Yeah i found out it sucks abit.
                              Nevermind I've been hearing not many positives about the DLC. What else is new though when it comes to this game. I just want to play them already and then get excited for RE6.

Comment

Working...
                              X