Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
    yeah she seemed out of charicter to
    Especially the part where she talks about albert being a colossal imbecile ... doesnt look like her and sounds soo young , and her face seems fake lol ! , even the ones who throw the B.O.W. Ball , not her ... but the clone ....

thats why the ada Chris was trying to kill was kind of scared or something perhaps its the real ada ....
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I hope to high Heaven that's no an Ada Clone. Because if there are clones of live characters, you can bet there are clones of dead ones...such as Wesker. And I do not want Wesker back. They've fucked up that plot point quite enough for one life time, even if there are hints that the one who died was a clone or some such (personality shift to megalomaniac mode, instability with the virus, massive drop in IQ to believe Uroborus would actually do anything than make a giant global wiggling mass of infected flesh...) and frankly I was never fond of him coming back in the first place. Given that the heroes managed to achieve almost nothing with Umbrella because Wesker did it annoyed the hell out of me.

Although I now half expect the ending to Junior's portion, or an epilogue, for him to look up and a voice say, 'Hello...son,' or some such.

Fuck clones.

Comment

• An Ada clone just seems so random, if they have made Ada the new villain then it just seems a little out of character I mean she's not a hero by any means but I don't thinks she's really evil like any of the past villains. Really looking forward to where they're going with RE 6 now though it looks really interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          I hope to high Heaven that's no an Ada Clone. Because if there are clones of live characters, you can bet there are clones of dead ones...such as Wesker. And I do not want Wesker back. They've fucked up that plot point quite enough for one life time, even if there are hints that the one who died was a clone or some such (personality shift to megalomaniac mode, instability with the virus, massive drop in IQ to believe Uroborus would actually do anything than make a giant global wiggling mass of infected flesh...) and frankly I was never fond of him coming back in the first place. Given that the heroes managed to achieve almost nothing with Umbrella because Wesker did it annoyed the hell out of me.

Although I now half expect the ending to Junior's portion, or an epilogue, for him to look up and a voice say, 'Hello...son,' or some such.

Fuck clones.
          i clone of ada duse seem random and silly but its looking more and more likely and yes a wesker clone wouldn't surprise me at all capcom like money at the end of the day and wesker was a popular character but i dont think its anything you have to worry about right now

Comment

i clone of ada duse seem random and silly but its looking more and more likely and yes a wesker clone wouldn't surprise me at all capcom like money at the end of the day and wesker was a popular character but i dont think its anything you have to worry about right now
            but makes more sense to me , poor ada now having troubles because of Carla , she might not actually be a clone , but another person in the skin of ada , Carla with Ada's looks .... makes sense ....

The game looks more interesting than 5 "and when 5 was lol" , I have nothing to bitch about , butt hope this is just not ada who killed them , sure doesnt like her or sound like her , except the voice in the beginning ....
            Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2012, 09:22 AM.
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
              but makes more sense to me , poor ada now having troubles because of Carla , she might not actually be a clone , but another person in the skin of ada , Carla with Ada's looks .... makes sense ....

The game looks more interesting than 5 "and when 5 was lol" , I have nothing to bitch about , butt hope this is just not ada who killed them , sure doesnt like her or sound like her , except the voice in the beginning ....
              good point as long as the real ada is there to then i dont mind a clone i just looked at the trailer again and i think some of the scences where you see her are a clone ada

Comment

good point as long as the real ada is there to then i dont mind a clone i just looked at the trailer again and i think some of the scences where you see her are a clone ada
                Yeah , but does anyone know what does she say before she throws the ball ?
                i translated the italian subtitle with Babel fish and got : I have a thing for you, a little one souvenir.
                While i hear it like : Here is something to make you not forgot ...
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• In the English trailer, she says "Here's something to remember me by." or something like that. I can't remember exactly, I only watched the trailer once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                    In the English trailer, she says "Here's something to remember me by." or something like that. I can't remember exactly, I only watched the trailer once.
                    Sounds like it soo close yet !
                    Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2012, 09:52 AM.
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Well, as we learned from the Resident Evil movie universe, clones are usually a resounding success and something that the fans adore.

I'm hoping that Jake is actually an offspring of Wesker (I.E. not a clone in any way). I'm also fine with him being a test tube baby. And I especially don't want some stupid back story about a fellow researcher that Wesker once loved. She was later transferred to another facility, and Wesker was left heartbroken with only the desire to destroy the world because he is no longer loved. The tragic hero works well in stories, but we've always established Wesker as an elitist bent on ridding the world of inferior people. I'm just saying, I would not be shocked if something stupid like that comes about. I sincerely hope not though.

According to Resident Evil's page on Facebook, there will be a premium edition of Resident Evil 6 for a mere $1300 (I'm hoping that was mislabeled), and it comes with Leon's jacket...Interested in seeing pictures of such an item.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                        Well, as we learned from the Resident Evil movie universe, clones are usually a resounding success and something that the fans adore.

I'm hoping that Jake is actually an offspring of Wesker (I.E. not a clone in any way). I'm also fine with him being a test tube baby. And I especially don't want some stupid back story about a fellow researcher that Wesker once loved. She was later transferred to another facility, and Wesker was left heartbroken with only the desire to destroy the world because he is no longer loved. The tragic hero works well in stories, but we've always established Wesker as an elitist bent on ridding the world of inferior people. I'm just saying, I would not be shocked if something stupid like that comes about. I sincerely hope not though.

According to Resident Evil's page on Facebook, there will be a premium edition of Resident Evil 6 for a mere $1300 (I'm hoping that was mislabeled), and it comes with Leon's jacket...Interested in seeing pictures of such an item.
                        lol who's going to pay that much, and yes I think you are right Jake is actually is the offspring of Wesker so Weskers blood lives on as for Ada I think there is an Ada clone but I'm only guessing just can't see her being the big villian but who knows.

Comment

• Here i subbed the trailer in both English and Arabic !
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                            Well, as we learned from the Resident Evil movie universe, clones are usually a resounding success and something that the fans adore.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's input on clones.

Comment

• I really hope there's no Ada clone. Clones are never handled well. Not to mention its a lame cope out and keeps anything from happening to an actual character. This series needs some main character deaths, I'd love for a final boss fight against Ada with Leon in 6.

Comment

• I actually hope Ada (or clone, and fuck you Capcom if you do it) don't die. We need a strong villain to replace Wesker. If they go, 'Hey, Ada's a villain now oh wait she's dead' it kinda lessens the whole thing. I'd rather see her do more and more dickish stuff until she crosses a Moral Event Horizon that even Leon can't ignore and has to fight her.

Plus, I'm terrified by the idea of her mutating into something dumb. Hopefully they go more Alexia Ashford First Form than Wesker.

Comment

Working...
                                X