No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Doubt its ada , ada shouldn't be evil please dont make her sound evil guys >_> , Carla the bitch in the purple slutty dress will do fine for a villain ....
    I agree with the mutating idea , would also show that shes not really ada but another crazy villain !
    and real ada may be the one who would put her down "?"
    Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2012, 01:53 PM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• sorry double post ...
      Last edited by Mrox2; 04-11-2012, 01:53 PM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I actually hope Ada (or clone, and fuck you Capcom if you do it) don't die. We need a strong villain to replace Wesker. If they go, 'Hey, Ada's a villain now oh wait she's dead' it kinda lessens the whole thing. I'd rather see her do more and more dickish stuff until she crosses a Moral Event Horizon that even Leon can't ignore and has to fight her.

Plus, I'm terrified by the idea of her mutating into something dumb. Hopefully they go more Alexia Ashford First Form than Wesker.
        I wouldn't mind that at all, I think that'd be perfect. Unfortunately, I don't see Capcom doing that. I see them either making her a clone to excuse her from dying or just killing her off by the end of the game. I'd rather take the later with that choice, mainly because clones are just dumb and are never thought out. As for mutation wise, yes, I hope she keeps her figure and is more like Alexia than Wesker with Uroboros.

Hope this clone shit is fake though. Kinda hard to believe with the leaker getting everything else right, however. Only time will tell I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
          I Doubt its ada , ada shouldn't be evil please dont make her sound evil guys >_> , Carla the bitch in the purple slutty dress will do fine for a villain ....
          I agree with the mutating idea , would also show that shes not really ada but another crazy villain !
          and real ada may be the one who would put her down "?"
          Dont worry Adas not evil remember the if that list is true and there is a clone then the real Ada is there to so we might get an Ada vs Ada fight
          Last edited by Headhunter99; 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Enough with Ada... where the fuck is Claire in all of this?

She's the pacifier. The game needs one.

Sherry is back... Claire needs to be back too. Simple logic.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Claire is dead. She died of boredom waiting to come back into a real RE game.

Comment

• I agree sherry´s return should mean claire also... it makes no sense at all,
                if claire is not in this game.

Comment

• I disagree. While I do think the lack of Ms. Redfield on Sherry's RE6 bio is plain wrong, Claire was more into activism after the events of Code Veronica (as seen on Degeneration).
                  She can kick ass, no doubt about it, but I don't see her joining a NGO or a Counter-bioterror unit. So Claire in the current scenario wouldn't make sense.

Sherry working with Wesker Jr. does fit however, in a bizarre way. It's the Albert and William super team 2.0 LOL.
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-11-2012, 04:40 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Claire Who?

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                      I agree sherry´s return should mean claire also... it makes no sense at all,
                      if claire is not in this game.
                      Well it's only the second trailer so she might show up although it's doubtful but she might get a mention somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                        Claire is dead. She died of boredom waiting to come back into a real RE game.
                        Well that explains Chris's personal trauma he apparently went through.
                        Last edited by Mr. Ooze; 04-11-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ooze View Post
                          Well that explains Chris's personal trauma he apparently went through.
                          yeah i was wondering what chris's personal trauma was hope its nothing to do whith jill

Comment

• Jill and Claire will be the Mei Ling and Naomi Hunter of RE6.

Comment

• i
                              Originally posted by Vector View Post
                              Jill and Claire will be the Mei Ling and Naomi Hunter of RE6.
                              i fear so vector seems ada or her clone as take the femail limelight

Comment

• The girls will be added as DLC into Mercenaries, either preorder or day 1. That's pretty much how Capcom acts these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X