X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ----

Some HD images from the trailer.

Comment

• The question that boggles me is why would there be a clone of Ada running around, at all? I mean, seriously, why the hell would there be one? Unless she's somehow linked to another version of the Wesker children trials, it makes ZERO sense. She's a field agent for an shadowy organization. Why clone her? It just sounds fucking stupid to me.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I actually hope Ada (or clone, and fuck you Capcom if you do it) don't die. We need a strong villain to replace Wesker. If they go, 'Hey, Ada's a villain now oh wait she's dead' it kinda lessens the whole thing. I'd rather see her do more and more dickish stuff until she crosses a Moral Event Horizon that even Leon can't ignore and has to fight her.

Plus, I'm terrified by the idea of her mutating into something dumb. Hopefully they go more Alexia Ashford First Form than Wesker.
        I think Ada should be involved but they really need to wrap up the story. How much longer can u have Leon and Chris fighting bio-hazards? Crapcom would never end the RE franchise and Chris can't be fighting monsters when he is gray, it only works for Snake.
        Last edited by Stars1356; 04-12-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
          I think Ada should be involved but they really need to wrap up the story. How much longer can u have Leon and Chris fighting bio-hazards? Crapcom would never end the RE franchise and Chris can't be fighting monsters when he is gray, it only works for Snake.
          That's what Jake Wesker Jr and Sherry are for. New blood for the next RE games... Chris had his "closure" in RE5 with the death of Albert. Leon and Ada should end on 6 though. It's time.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
            The question that boggles me is why would there be a clone of Ada running around, at all? I mean, seriously, why the hell would there be one? Unless she's somehow linked to another version of the Wesker children trials, it makes ZERO sense. She's a field agent for an shadowy organization. Why clone her? It just sounds fucking stupid to me.
            Just speculating, what if Ada was the clone of Carla?

It would really make some heads spin!

And (if done right) i think i would like that
            sigpic

Comment

• gess wesker know he had a kid http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tj2BKTYbZjg

Comment

• Originally posted by IGUANO View Post
                Just speculating, what if Ada was the clone of Carla?

It would really make some heads spin!

And (if done right) i think i would like that
                Oh god , when are you guys gonna stop saying these ideas , they give a headache lol ! Please no ! that just cant .... cant happen !
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                  Oh god , when are you guys gonna stop saying these ideas , they give a headache lol ! Please no ! that just cant .... cant happen !
                  You can't spell Radames without Ada.http://residentevil.wikia.com/Carla_Radames

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
                    Except the Resident Evil wikia is shit, and I'm sure others like News Bot would agree.

I will admit though....http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../b7/Images.jpg this image makes Ada look more Hispanic than Asian, but I think its the lighting.
                    Last edited by Bertha; 04-12-2012, 09:45 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                      I also don't think it (Ada being a clone of Carla) will actually happen... sadly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                        Except the Resident Evil wikia is shit, and I'm sure others like News Bot would agree.

I will admit though....http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../b7/Images.jpg this image makes Ada look more Hispanic than Asian, but I think its the lighting.
                        good point but there is so much on this it feels true

Comment

Oh look, the RE wikia stating rumors as facts. Again.

Comment

Wow just re-listened to the voice at the beginning which is probably Ada's "More games" sounds more like ada "Sally Cahill" , while all the other scenes with Carla sound nothing like Ada NOTHING !
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Eh Ada's/Carla's "You are Wesker Jr." line is from Sally Cahill for sure. It just sound like her.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                                Eh Ada's/Carla's "You are Wesker Jr." line is from Sally Cahill for sure. It just sound like her.
                                I dont know , but what i heard was nothing like her .....
                                Also these rumors/Leak are so legit , because most of the character names turned out to be real , probably all of them ! so Carla is real too , i have no doubt that this is not ada , once and for all i say it and well see ;P
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X