Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Wow just re-listened to the voice at the beginning which is probably Ada's "More games" sounds more like ada "Sally Cahill" , while all the other scenes with Carla sound nothing like Ada NOTHING !
    just re-watched it and yeah i you right the (more games ) sounds very sally cahill to me to more then the other scence anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
      just re-watched it and yeah i you right the (more games ) sounds very sally cahill to me to more then the other scence anyway.
      Yup ! also that who ever removed the wiki page of carla should face palm himself sooner or later lol !
      Last edited by Mrox2; 04-12-2012, 11:39 AM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
        Best....video...ever.

D.C Douglas is mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Best....video...ever.

D.C Douglas is mad.
          yeah lol its a cool video gess D.C loved being wesker

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            Eh Ada's/Carla's "You are Wesker Jr." line is from Sally Cahill for sure. It just sound like her.
            And Sherry still sounds like Ashley in that video (similar annoying high pitch voice).

I guess we have to wait until we can confirm who's playing who. Especially with Ada/Carla
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• And now I want that game.
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Im Sure anyway , i should get a prize once im proven right
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                  Im Sure anyway , i should get a prize once im proven right
                  you definitely are lol ia shore of it i can understand people saying its random but we dont know the all story yet

Comment

• Originally posted by IGUANO View Post
                    Just speculating, what if Ada was the clone of Carla?

It would really make some heads spin!

And (if done right) i think i would like that
                    Ada actually being the clone seems like a better idea if there is a clone concept involved. I think I could buy it that way.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Best....video...ever.

D.C Douglas is mad.
                    Ohhh. . . .shit

That video makes me want Wesker back in RE6. . .as long as D.C Douglass gets to write his dialogue. He was a far more 3-dimensional character in that one video than he ever has been in the actual series!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Best....video...ever.

D.C Douglas is mad.
                      Actually hes done voicing video game characters for now, and focusing on TV and film. Tis sad.

Comment

• From the description it sounded more like he didn't have any video game gigs lined up, hence why he wasn't in any, rather than focusing more on TV and such. Might be wrong though.

Comment

• Yeah, he just doesn't have anything lined up right now, but he's not retiring from video game work or anything.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                            Yeah, he just doesn't have anything lined up right now, but he's not retiring from video game work or anything.
                            yeah he will be back he quit a fun guy realy cant see meny voice actors doing thing like this hope he gets some more gaming jobs soon

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                              Ada actually being the clone seems like a better idea if there is a clone concept involved. I think I could buy it that way. (...)
                              Glad to see i'm not the only one

I think that (if there has to be a clone involved) it could really be an interesting twist, but i don't see it happening
                              Last edited by IGUANO; 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I hate the clone idea simply because it can be used as cop-out to make new stories without effort.

"Spencer is that you? YES, YOU KILLED MY CLONE HURR DURR." "Wesker, you ARE ALIVE! Indeed, my clone took a lava bath" and so on...

I hope it's not the case... A clone related story has to be very well written to avoid this.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X