No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I thought that was very damn good. Dont really care about spoilers too much I'd rather know what I'm getting into before I play the game anyway helps me control my expectations. So glad that Ada is badgirl never liked her since Re2 I really wanna put one in her head. Hope Chris kills the bitch then takes out Leon to. Wesker Jr is kinda a shock I was expecting Alex or a new character. Lol Albert was a colossal imbosseal at least they are admitting it now. So much for all that 'its not Sherry talk' In your face to anyone who doubted it! I can understand why you would though after Ashley in 4 and the blonde girl in 5 they have been teasing her for a while. They possibly saw all the rumours pre-release those games and all the Sherry talk and thought hey they want her back. They may not be giving us Survival Horror anymore but at least they are giving what we want storywise. Lets start calling all unknown faces Barry Burton from now on. Like what Darkmoon said about the older guy in his screenshot he posted that could very well be Alex. This is really crazy I cant tell if all this is the closing chapter or a new beginning. Apart from the Wesker Jr. deal I'm very happy with this. To everyone who is bitching about spoilers please dont watch anymore trailers if you dont want any spoilers its really annoying when you bitch about a trailer because it had spoilers dont wanna know? DONT WATCH.

Comment

As much as I hate the fact that I just spoiled a shitton for myself, I can't help but be glad I saw that.

Finally, Leon and Chris meet face-to-face...and it doesn't look good.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I ,,..... Wi...lll... die ! Oh My , iits ada !! oh oh god C Virus ! NICE FUCK I LOVE THIS !

Edit : Now she is the bitch with the red skarf
        She is old >: (
        AND ITS FUNNY WHEN SHE SAYS : "More Games ?" like shes ready to play lol
        Last edited by Mrox2; 04-10-2012, 10:15 AM.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
          (...) That woman had a look of Ada but I don't think its her. (...)
          Clone
          sigpic

Comment

I looove this trailer wow it will be amazing chris leon fighting !!!!!

Comment

As an aside, the mercenaries mode is going to be some hot shit. Who ever guessed that we'd be able to control Sherry?!

Nonetheless, the same guarded enthusiasm as always stands for me. I like the release date happening earlier, less than a week before my birthday and it's always nice to hear I don't have to wait as long.

Comment

I facepalmed hard with the identity of the bald guy, godamnit Capcom. But the rest of the trailer was pretty awesome, Ada calling Wesker a colossal imbecile was great.

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                  Oh God, this really is becoming DBZ... Wesker Jr.. Ugh..
                  Garlic Jr.
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh.....new guy's identity sounds like its just another lame "WE'RE NOT LETTING GO OF WESKER!" line. I reallyl wish he was someone completely new with no ties to Wesker at all. Ada with fluffy hair though.... <3
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Did anyone else see a silohuette of an enemy that looks a lot! like nemesis? also damn, this trailer has a shit ton of spilers! seriously liking the story so far though, Finally sheery is confirmed, Ada is confirmed and turns out the merc is weskers son (whos the mother? Ada? ). Also looks like leon still has a bit of a soft spot for ada since he wouldnt let chris shoot her dead. Wonder how that will play out, she seems to have gone full evil inj this game.
                      Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 04-10-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Ada's hair is sorta nice.... but what the fudge is she wearing?
                        sigpic

Comment

This trailer was a lot better than I was expecting, to be honest. Chock-full of storyline shit as always, but still awesome. I might have to boycott all trailers from here on out, considering Capcom's history.

Comment

I don't think anyone will be able to avoid watching these trailers... not with the way Capcom went about making them all about the plotline and not the gameplay.

We got no choice. None.
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 10:13 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eurogamer Preview

Reveals lots of stuff.

Wesker son's name is Jake Muller
                              Three main characters = three different campaigns
                              Resident Evil 6 features three playable characters, with three separate tales that will interweave with one another, each of them starting at different places across the globe before ending up in Resident Evil 6's key locale, China. And each tale will be playable from the outset, promising the kind of intertwined story delivered in Revelations, but writ large across a home console experience.
                              Mercenaries mode is back
                              Last edited by aris13; 04-10-2012, 10:20 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1222619p1.html Really really like what I read here.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X