Calling it now regarding Jr.s mom.
    Spoiler:

Mercs mode is back? Nice.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I think I can finally tell Ada fans that she isn't some anti-hero. She's very much the villain in this game. And that sap Leon is going to jeopardize everything because of their fling.

Comment

I'm more excited about RE6 today than I was yesterday. Well-played, Capcom. Now don't fucking spoil anything else in the trailers. I realize it's a lot to ask, but come on.

Comment

from the press release
            Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China

Multiple characters and intertwined storylines – Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners

Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online

A new challenge – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms

Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games

The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability

The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures

Mercenaries returns - Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode

Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack

Demo coming with Dragon’s Dogma – Purchasers of Dragon’s Dogma, scheduled for release on May 22 in North America and May 25 across Europe, will receive a token allowing them to download the Resident Evil 6 demo, from July 3 for Xbox 360 owners and September 4 for PS3

Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese

The C‐virus also gives rise to the Chrysalide, where a full
            metamorphosis occurs, spawning a whole host of horrific
            creatures.
            Last edited by xfactor; 04-10-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Didn't Ada was establish as good in RE4?

Absolutely loving this... I was right Wesker did have a son. Great nod to him and Birkin with the paring of Jake and Sherry.

CAN'T WAIT.

Comment

If that was Ada's brains about to be splattered by Chris, and the whole shit was offed because of prettyboy continuing to believe there is some sort of relationship between him and her, I swear, Chris or Nevins might as well as pop a bullet or two in Leon's legs or something, slow him down. The bitch Chris was referring to in trailer 1 has to be her, and the cause behind not just BSAA deaths, but everything. And if Leon is still gonna jeopardize things over a non-existent love story, he needs to be put in place. He did enough damage in RE4 already. And compared to that, this time it can result in terrible consequences.

That said, LOL at Capcom if the "Junior" is indeed just another Wesker with a haircut and 20 years shaved off.
                Last edited by ElusionM; 04-10-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                  Didn't Ada was establish as good in RE4?

Absolutely loving this... I was right Wesker did have a son. Great nod to him and Birkin with the paring of Jake and Sherry.

CAN'T WAIT.
                  Agreed. Nice reference. But note how the 1988 entry of Wesker's Report 2 has him commenting on the birth of Sherry two years ago and he wonders how Birkin had time for a family?

Jake would also have been born by then.

The plot thickens.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                    I think I can finally tell Ada fans that she isn't some anti-hero. She's very much the villain in this game. And that sap Leon is going to jeopardize everything because of their fling.
                    Your Wrong , she was until they fucked her up in here .... remember Separate ways ? and UC ?
                    RE2 ?
                    They now made her another stupid villain "Aka Natla in TR:A lol"
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

What did she do in SW and UC that made her good? In SW she helped Leon, but that doesn't make her a protagonist. Her goal to get the sample for her organization that rivals Umbrella ultimately leads to what we have here... She's a villain. And if Leon can't accept that and let's her get away like he did in RE4 then Chris has to be the one to put her down.

Comment

Damn giddy with excitement again. If there's one thing Capcom does right, it's making epic trailers...even if they spoil half the game.

Seems to be the most intricate plot the series has yet had; I certainly can't remember this many story threads converging in one game before.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, this right HERE is the evolution of gameplay I was looking for in the enemies

The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability.

My god this sounds so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability.
                            Sounds a little like Necromorphs.

...I could live with that.

Comment

It's fine and dandy. Still the co-op is a pain in the ass. Hell at this point it wouldn't kill them to take a page from Revelations and have a single player game with no consequences for your partner's actions. Hope that can be implemented in some way without RE5's take on it.

Comment

From what I have seen this is above and beyond Necromorpths, people talk shit about japanese developers but fail to see it's japanese developers that evolve gaming, evole genres, make genres and Resident Evil 6 looks to take things even further AGAIN, sorry if this sounds like a rant but the sheer lack of respect or what japanese developers have done and continue to do for the industry sickens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X