No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's writing anything against the Japanese here? Did I miss something?
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Not you or this community man but over the net you see shit being said like "Japanese devs can't make good graphics, japanese devs are behind in the times" Not you guys but your typical gamer who think Gears of War and Call of Duty made god!

Comment

Oh, ok....
        sigpic

Comment

The way I see this is Capcom are going through the same motions they usually do.

Devil May Cry 1: Awesome

Devil May Cry 2: Bad and gave Capcom a wake up call.

Devil May Cry 3: Effort!

Same case as RE4 and RE5 in my opinion, playing it safe with RE5, bad reception= They put effort into RE6.

Comment

Capcom has openly expressed their interest in the CoD market. The amount of action and multiplayer this game will have (mercs will be available from the start!!) should bring in a lot of gamers.

Comment

RE6 official site is up to date:

Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 11:43 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm 100% fine with the level of action as RE4, as long as that action is filled to the brim with tension, we all know Leons campaign will be more horror based and with each campaign being confirmed to be just less then RE5's length I can't complain!

Comment

I like Piers.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

It's certainly a better name than "Beards".
                    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      RE6 official site is up to date:

I'm not even going to hide the fact I feel like crying. I've been waiting for this for over a decade. My heart is filled with such bliss, at the moment. Sweet tears of happiness!

Comment

I like everything minus Ada dressed like a "whore", note the quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                          I'm not even going to hide the fact I feel like crying. I've been waiting for this for over a decade. My heart is filled with such bliss, at the moment. Sweet tears of happiness!
                          You were the first person I thought of when she was confirmed. I'm happy for you. You've stuck with Sherry longer than anyone I know. This must be an awesome day for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                            This is true. So far I'm most interested in Piers and Helena. Curious to see what stake they have in all of this. Also, I'm actually expecting for Chris to die. I'd like to see that happen, not because I dislike the character (I love the character personally) but because I think it's time for them to kill off a main character. Chris has no reason to keep fighting, he needs to go out in a blaze of glory. But it must be done right, it has to evoke emotion and plenty of it. He's getting old too, I don't see him as the type to grow old gracefully.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                              Chris hanging around with someone named 'beards' would've made things too obvious for the yaoi crowd.

And probably would explain why Chris and Jill are nothing but poker buddies and why he didn't take a hint from Jessica in Revelations.

And I keeeeed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait a hot second. WHO DAT?!

Resident goddamn Evil, man. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me riiiight back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X