• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is Chris in RE6 again?
    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      How old is Chris in RE6 again?
      25 in RE1 IIRC, so 35 in RE5, and that would make him 39 or 40 in RE6.
      Last edited by Vector; 04-10-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
        Wait a hot second. WHO DAT?!

Resident goddamn Evil, man. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me riiiight back in.
        Most probably main villain in RE6. My tip? Alex Wesker.
        Spoiler:

Comment

25 in RE1 IIRC, so 35 in RE5, and that would make him 39 or 40 in RE6.
          Well... he's well over the hill now.

He should start having babies.
          Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 12:05 PM.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Christ, he's getting on. Also, that man looks like Viggo Mortensen.

See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
              I'm not even going to hide the fact I feel like crying. I've been waiting for this for over a decade. My heart is filled with such bliss, at the moment. Sweet tears of happiness!
              You were the first person I thought of when she was confirmed. I'm happy for you. You've stuck with Sherry longer than anyone I know. This must be an awesome day for you.
              I thought of you too, Bianca. Real happy for you! I hope the character pans out just as you wanted her to!

Resident goddamn Evil, man. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me riiiight back in.
              So THAT must be Steve! Right? ..Right?..
              sigpic

Comment

Holy balls. That scene with Chris and Leon fighting, damn. Also Ada looks incredible in this. Kinda annoyed that shes not wearing all red and just has a red scarf, but I guess I'll deal. Jake Muller I guess I expected him being Wesker's son. I wonder who the mother is. O.o Glad to hear Ada call Wesker an imbecile.

I noticed that to in the trailer. He pops up right after Ada says "You're Wesker Jr.", so I'm assuming hes Alex.
                Last edited by Spera01; 04-10-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Christ, he's getting on. Also, that man looks like Viggo Mortensen.
                  Holy shit, he looks like Robin Williams.

Comment

Looks nothing like Robin Williams.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

You were the first person I thought of when she was confirmed. I'm happy for you. You've stuck with Sherry longer than anyone I know. This must be an awesome day for you.
                      Aww, Vector, thank you so much. :] That means a lot! It really does! Thank you!

Oh, man. It should be massively pathetic and lame how emotional I am about this, but I can't help it. Like everyone here, this series has been a huge part of my life and, truly, my adolescence would've been massively different without it. I've held onto the hope of seeing Sherry again since I was in middle school, doodling in my school notebooks and dreaming up imaginary scenarios of her return. I just keep staring at the artwork of her, and my heart continues leaping with joy! This is almost unreal. Sweet fuck, I am beyond happy!

SHERRY BIRKIN, BITCHES.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if her return mirrors some of those imaginary scenarios you conceived, Bianca.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                          I noticed that to in the trailer. He pops up right after Ada says "You're Wesker Jr.", so I'm assuming hes Alex.
                          The way they always edit RE trailers to play around with us?... nah!

IMO He's more likely a g-man or police dude trying to catch Jake and Sherry.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks nothing like Robin Williams.
                            Well, I think he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              The way they always edit RE trailers to play around with us?... nah!

IMO He's more likely a g-man or police dude trying to catch Jake and Sherry.
                              Like I said in the other topic, I hope this is the case. Biohazard could do with its own 'Cigarette Smoking Man'.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Why does Chris keep trying to tackle people he fights? It didn't work with Wesker and it looks it didn't help him with Leon. The man can punch boulders, but he can't move a person. Just something lolworthy I guess.
                                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X