Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Like I said in the other topic, I hope this is the case. Biohazard could do with its own 'Cigarette Smoking Man'.
    I like that idea, actually. Very much so.

But Capcom was created to destroy our expectations... so... yeah.

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
    Why does Chris keep trying to tackle people he fights? It didn't work with Wesker and it looks it didn't help him with Leon. The man can punch boulders, but he can't move a person. Just something lolworthy I guess.
    Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 12:17 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

I know this is unlikely, but I like to think he's a G-Man like you stated. Working for the government in tracking down Jake and Sherry, like the CSM. Keep his name a mystery, he might be going after Sherry and Jake due to their 'importance'. Securing them under government control, since last I knew Sherry was in their custody.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        It'll be interesting to see if her return mirrors some of those imaginary scenarios you conceived, Bianca.
        Haha, well, even if it doesn't, all that matters is she's back. I do have a preference on what direction I'd like them to take with her character, but beggers can't be choosers. She's back, and I'm floating with happiness.

Comment

Sherry is government agent so this scenario seems unlikely.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            I like that idea, actually. Very much so.

But Capcom was created to destroy our expectations... so... yeah.

Not sure what you're getting at? He hits Leon, who basically drags him around in a circle before easily escaping. I don't know, it just seems like Chris never thinks these things through. Still, looking forward to what might be the most interesting conflict of interests in the series.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              Sherry is government agent so this scenario seems unlikely.
              From the recent previews:

"(Sherry) Birkin is tasked with bringing Jake in to her unnamed agency"
              and...

Sherry has not only managed to avoid being captured by the US government but she's also managed to keep the G-Virus in check too
              --------------------------------------------

Not sure what you're getting at?
              You quoted a reply that I directed at Mr. Spencer that had nothing to do with the image of Leon and Chris fighting.

So what are you on about?
              Last edited by Pikminister; 04-10-2012, 12:26 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ada is a nice woman DEAL WITH IT OR DIE LOL ! , I Love her :/ dont want her to be bad , shes not , you know maybe she didnt do this ? maybe her clone did "Alice invasion !" , Maybe she was going to die if she didnt ? maybe her family were going to die ? she needed money ? She ..... EVERYTHINGS POSSIBLE UGH ! SHE IS GOOD !

Sherry Birkin ! now where is claire , claire would have huged sherry to death :/ ,Maybe she is sick "Explains Chris's Madness" , and jill going for her fake last escape ?
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post

So what are you on about?
                  It's madness! Madness I tell you.

Also: not sure where people are getting the idea that Ada suddenly looks more slutty than usual; her attire is pretty much what I expect her to wear.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

She didn't give Wesker the control playa for one thing. It's outright stipulated in archives 2 that her decision to go against him is because she 'doesn't do evil'.
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Also: not sure where people are getting the idea that Ada suddenly looks more slutty than usual; her attire is pretty much what I expect her to wear.
                      Fuck, ppl are actually saying she looks like a slut? Jeeeesus.

Some will not tolerate women unless they wear a beekeeper suit. Damn puritans.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm calling the mysterious character 'Goatee Wearing Man' or 'GWM' for short.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                          She didn't give Wesker the control playa for one thing. It's outright stipulated in archives 2 that her decision to go against him is because she 'doesn't do evil'.
                          Well we never saw her employers (the Organization). We don't know if they are bad or good or neutral. We pretty much don't know anything about her motives, etc...
                          Spoiler:

Comment

It sounds like they're sticking to the Operation Raccoon City cast. =[ Doesn't really sound like Sally Cahill to me, but I'm still convinced Eden Riegel is Sherry.

Comment

dident see this coming i dont know what to think about Ada in blue lol still hopeing for some old B.O.Ws as for weskers son thats intresting gess there a bit of albert still alive after all

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                                Right ! you are soo right ! thats what i meant , she said that she doesn't do evil , shes gold from inside ! Sexy woman she is !
                                Also when did she wear such a slutty dress as this , this is soo slutty , they copied Excella's dress and colored it Purple and gave her a silly red skarf , what have they done to her !
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X