No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really excited about this game and kinda expect capcom to reveal a lot in the trailer and now the game is coming out sooner. Capcom most have been working on this right after 5 came out. There is no conformation that woman with the scarf is Ada but it would make sense. And whats with all this Alex Wesker talk? The women as I will call her said to "wesker jr" said that Albert Wesker was a fool who tried to destroy the world can't see it being anyone else. I hope they end main story line, like MGS4 and kill off characters if necessary like Mr. Spencer mentioned.

Comment

I still think this game is going to be complete shit. . .gameplay wise, but I gotta admit, the story actually does seem interesting. I mean, it seems like there actually tying different concepts from the series into one complete narrative. Gotta say that trailer was quite mouth-watering. I just hope it's just the tip of the iceberg as far as the story goes. I might be interested in picking this up if it's going to be very story-centric. But Capcom's record when it comes to storytelling isn't exactly the greatest. . .

But still a hell of a lot more interesting than RE5.

Is Paul Mercificer still doing Leon? I don't remember. I think Ada was being played by Sally Cahill, thankfully. I'm a stickler for consistent va's, dammit.
      Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-10-2012, 01:16 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
        She didn't give Wesker the control playa for one thing. It's outright stipulated in archives 2 that her decision to go against him is because she 'doesn't do evil'.
        Yeah I can pretty much tell she doesn't do evil when she infects upstanding BSAA members with viral-balls..... Or whatever the hell she was throwing at them.
        Last edited by Smiley; 04-10-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
          I hope they end main story line, like MGS4 and kill off characters if necessary like Mr. Spencer mentioned.
          Im Going to Suicide !

@Smiley , you mean after they ruined her ?
          Last edited by Mrox2; 04-10-2012, 01:20 PM.
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

Another thing, Wesker Jr could have been conceived before Wesker injected himself with Birkins virus. Same blood can just mean Wesker's blood, with out the virus and Wesker Jr has a new virus or the same.
            Last edited by Stars1356; 04-10-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Soo the bald guy is Wesker Jr Or who Lol !? Bet its not him since he denied ...
              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                Another thing, Wesker Jr could have been conceived before Wesker injected himself with Birkins virus. Same blood can just mean Wesker's blood, with out the virus and Wesker Jr has a new virus or the same.
                Are you talking about Jack Muller? That guy actually became a mercenary to earn some cash to send to her mother back home (Eddonia). Albert Wesker ditched them both.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Why are people convinced that Ada was a good person? She never was. She collected viruses for her own company, no doubt for her own profit. She used everyone that crossed her path, from idioticly naive Leon to world saturating Wesker. I'm totally happy she's taking the lead as the antagonist (for now at least). And I'm totally hoping Chris beats the shit out of Leon. Using Ada as a witness? lol Oh Leon...glad to see you haven't changed. Ada will spin the lies he wants to hear and continue back stabbing people until she's dead. I love Ada, and that's why I want her to die in RE6.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                    Why are people convinced that Ada was a good person? She never was. She collected viruses for her own company, no doubt for her own profit. She used everyone that crossed her path, from idioticly naive Leon to world saturating Wesker. I'm totally happy she's taking the lead as the antagonist (for now at least). And I'm totally hoping Chris beats the shit out of Leon. Using Ada as a witness? lol Oh Leon...glad to see you haven't changed. Ada will spin the lies he wants to hear and continue back stabbing people until she's dead. I love Ada, and that's why I want her to die in RE6.
                    Yep, yep, yep. Completely on board with all of this.

Also, I really like how Ada is looking. I know not everyone is feeling it, but I'm digging the change. She looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                      Yep, yep, yep. Completely on board with all of this.

Also, I really like how Ada is looking. I know not everyone is feeling it, but I'm digging the change. She looks good.
                      She still has a bit of red...but I'm so happy she's wearing clothes of a different color. Capcom finally understands that they don't have to constantly associate a character with a color! Yay! Blue dress Ada <3 and her hair... ooh <3
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                        Which raises the question, if she is indeed the lead antagonist(or just a figure-head for a higher power), does that mean she'll be subjected to the RE tradition of mutating into some form or hybrid of a monster by the end? That could possibly be pretty cool.

Ada never really struck me as completely evil, but certainly no angel. I don't mind her being the villian(great choice, actually), but i hope we get some revelations into the reasons for her past actions in the series, what sides she was playing in order to achieve her ultimate goals. Interesting enough, it doesn't seem to be to destroy the world(like Wesker).
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                          Agreed 1000%. Never liked Ada. If either Chris or Leon end up dying because of her, I will not be a happy camper. No siree..
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                            Are you talking about Jack Muller? That guy actually became a mercenary to earn some cash to send to her mother back home (Eddonia). Albert Wesker ditched them both.
                            Yea I forgot his name, but it possible that after Birkin had Sherry back in the late 80s that Wesker also had a child 2 carry his legacy. Since Jack has Wesker's DNA he will probably bond with whatever virus we saw him injected in the first trailer. How ironic that Wesker and Birkin worked together and now that they are dead their children are teaming up.
                            Last edited by Stars1356; 04-10-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                              Which raises the question, if she is indeed the lead antagonist(or just a figure-head for a higher power), does that mean she'll be subjected to the RE tradition of mutating into some form or hybrid of a monster by the end? That could possibly be pretty cool.

Ada never really struck me as completely evil, but certainly no angel. I don't mind her being the villian(great choice, actually), but i hope we get some revelations into the reasons for her past actions in the series, what sides she was playing in order to achieve her ultimate goals. Interesting enough, it doesn't seem to be to destroy the world(like Wesker).
                              Her role does seem to have changed a bit, as if she's no longer a simple agent, and she's openly not working alone. Of course that could just be because she wanted extra protection in dealing with Jake. Hopefully we will see more of who she works for. I like that she isn't out to destroy the world, but I wouldn't doubt that a "control the powers that be" ploy will come into play somehow. Why else would people want to use bioweapons in the first place.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                                If either Chris or Leon end up dying...
                                Well maybe.... maybe you'll get something like that...

Spoiler:
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X