No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Captivate Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup yup , looks better without exposed breasts .....

She is a good person , i wont change my mind .... she said it herself ... Now they wanna ruin her character , and those who say she is evil will help ruin her more ...... i feel pity for the old ada ....
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Apparently a source back in January that confirmed Jake as Wesker's son also claims this is Ada's clone named Carla. If true, WTF...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
        Seriously...if Leon is intervening in this because of his 'love' for Ada...

I hope Chris promptly punches his fucking head off, shoots Ada in the face, twirls his Beretta and holsters it and then looks back at Leon's decapitated head rolling around on the ground and simply says...

"...your head comes off?"

CREDITS.
        Last edited by Vector; 04-10-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
          Apparently a source back in January that confirmed Jake as Wesker's son also claims this is Ada's clone named Carla. If true, WTF...
          http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/60560...vil-6/61792841 there is the link

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post

I hope Chris promptly punches his fucking head off, shoots Ada in the face, twirls his Beretta and holsters it and then looks back at Leon's decapitated head rolling around on the ground and simply says...

CREDITS.
            Nope.

Comment

CREDITS.
              Only because of his "love"for Ada...?

And not out of gratitude? Ada saved his ass in numerous occasions.

You probably forgot. Leon didn't.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                Her role does seem to have changed a bit, as if she's no longer a simple agent, and she's openly not working alone. Of course that could just be because she wanted extra protection in dealing with Jake. Hopefully we will see more of who she works for. I like that she isn't out to destroy the world, but I wouldn't doubt that a "control the powers that be" ploy will come into play somehow. Why else would people want to use bioweapons in the first place.
                As far as villan's plans usually go, it's either destroy the world, or conquer it. It really seems like the latter in RE6's case, which I like, since it builds upon Spencer's original dream of ruling the world as a God over uber-humans. Though hopefully there are some new tweaks to the formula. I think what's interesting is, while we never really knew what Ada, or her Organization's goals ever truly were, she certainly has been loyal to them. But yet partnered with/saved Leon twice against orders(though those were from Wesker, I suppose). I really wonder how the Leon/Ada thing might be resolved. It's always been hinted that she had at least a soft spot for him(for whatever reasons). So I guess it's a question of does it clash with her plans, or not? Hard to say right now, I guess.

Though I do like that Ada is poised to tug at Leon's heartstrings to play Leon against Chris, who's the real threat of stopping her and the Organization. Poor, love sick Leon just can't understand.

Yea I forgot his name, but it possible that after Birkin had Sherry back in the late 80s that Wesker also had a child 2 carry his legacy. Since Jack has Wesker's DNA he will probably bond with whatever virus we saw him injected in the first trailer. How ironic that Wesker and Birkin worked together and now that they are dead their children are teaming up.
                Wow, I didn't think of that. That's totally awesome. I really like Jack so far. His personality greatly contrasts Wesker's by far. I'm lovin' the wise-cracks. Plus to note, they're trying to do good, while both their father's worked toward the opposite. Really nice touch--I'm honestly surprised Capcom could come up with something that clever.
                Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-10-2012, 02:10 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                  Apparently a source back in January that confirmed Jake as Wesker's son also claims this is Ada's clone named Carla. If true, WTF...
                  Yeah, I was going to mention that, too. But, I think the Jake/Wesker's son was an easy guess on the source's part. At least, that's wishful thinking on my part, because Carla the Clone... No, thanks.

Comment

• dident see eney of this comming hope we see some old B.O.Ws still and hope capcom dont mess it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I'm calling the mysterious character 'Goatee Wearing Man' or 'GWM' for short.
                      I propose to revise that to "Goatee Having Man," for no other reason than the convenient abbreviation of GHM. *Strokes goatee*

I used to think that keeping Ada a total mystery would be a loose end they never needed to tie up. Her character was associated with mystery and enigma so why flesh her out? As a villain, however, I like the way it shakes up Chris and Leon. I wouldn't be surprised if Leon's irrationality gets him killed- it already got him shot.

Still, my favorite aspect of the game's concept is the gameplay changes between characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
                        dident see eney of this comming hope we see some old B.O.Ws still and hope capcom dont mess it up
                        Zombies are back...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                          Only because of his "love"for Ada...?

And not out of gratitude? Ada saved his ass in numerous occasions.

You probably forgot. Leon didn't.
                          All I can think about when I think of Leon and Ada is that fucking stupid kiss scene in RE2.

Comment

• I need gameplay.... Where the fuck is there gameplay?

Comment

All I can think about when I think of Leon and Ada is that fucking stupid kiss scene in RE2.
                              And do you remember what happened before he kissed her? Ada saved his metrosexual ass.

Like I said... Gratitude.
                              sigpic

Comment

• good point thow i think they are diffrent in some way id like to see likers or hunters again thow the new monsters are looking good to

Comment

Working...
                                X