Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about someone posts a video of the censored version which supposedly exists.

Comment

I heard Nemesis3 on biohaze has the uncensored RE3 PS1 game in U.S.

Comment

...Can this thread die now?

Comment

Yes! Kill the thread!

Comment

I've got the first edition Resident Evil 3 US version with decaps in. Sure of it.
            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I believe the first and original edition of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis came with the Dino Crisis Demo CD which I'm 99% sure is uncensored with Jill kicking off zombie's head 'till it flys off.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                I heard Nemesis3 on biohaze has the uncensored RE3 PS1 game in U.S.
                I heard that there's a version of Nemesis with a hidden Mr X boss fight undereath the hospital. It's rare prototype. A friend I know who's uncle works for Capcom told me.

Comment

Code R, please do not torment cullable beta hunters. Do you have any idea how many times I'm gonna have to stamp that rumour out now? Billions, most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Code_R View Post
                    I heard that there's a version of Nemesis with a hidden Mr X boss fight undereath the hospital. It's rare prototype. A friend I know who's uncle works for Capcom told me.
                    I'm not falling for that one.

Comment

I believe the first and original edition of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis came with the Dino Crisis Demo CD which I'm 99% sure is uncensored with Jill kicking off zombie's head 'till it flys off.
                      I believe one without DC demo was released first, then one with the demo shortly after, and finally the Greatest Hits version (without demo).
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

He was being sarcastic...
                        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-18-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Now that's interesting...
                          I bought the PSN version of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis not too long ago and became curious when I read this thread.
                          Yes, it is indeed censored, the flying heads are gone.

In the PSN release of the game whenever Jill kicks a Zombie's head it doesn't even disappear, it just turns slightly red, that's it.
                          My US PS1 version (the one that came with a Dino Crisis Demo) does have the flying heads, though...

EDIT:
                          It does not! I just checked again, to be sure, and the one that came with a DC Demo is also censored!
                          Sorry about this...
                          Last edited by Upaluppa; 05-01-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                            Now that's interesting...
                            I bought the PSN version of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis not too long ago and became curious when I read this thread.
                            Yes, it is indeed censored, the flying heads are gone.

In the PSN release of the game whenever Jill kicks a Zombie's head it doesn't even disappear, it just turns slightly red, that's it.
                            My US PS1 version (the one that came with a Dino Crisis Demo) does have the flying heads, though...
                            That's correct! The first U.S. release of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis with Dino Crisis demo on PS1 is 100% uncensored. The second version of Resident Evil 3 without Dino Crisis demo on black jewel case PS1 is semi-uncensored and is the same as the Greatist Hits version (Heads of zombies don't fly off when kicked by Jill).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m0yctf5Mxj1r0k5h9o1_250.gif
Views:	1
Size:	713.1 KB
ID:	401077

Comment

Any one want to post their ISO version of the first copy of Resident Evil 3 with Dino Crisis demo they have for download?

Comment

Working...
                                X