No announcement yet.

RE6 Pre-Order Bonus Mercenaries Maps Detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what people are upset about - I'd rather have Mercenaries maps cut from the game than story content any day.
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I love the Mercenaries. This is exciting!

Comment

I hope all 3 maps are included in a non-leather jacket Collector's Edition. I fucking love Mercs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
          I hope all 3 maps are included in a non-leather jacket Collector's Edition. I fucking love Mercs.
          i hope we get a good variety of characters to

Comment

This preorder bonuses sucks a fat one. I was expecting costumes or even exclusive weapons. I'm not a fan of The Mercenaries anyways. I HATE anything with a time limit. I'm still gonna preorder from Best Buy. Not because of the map but because it's literally down the street. I can walk to pick up RE6 day one.

Comment

What bothers me is not everyone buys DLC, so even if released to buy later these three maps will end up with a much lower player pool, some of them especially since gamestop is probably the most popular, while this will not be an issue at first once the community dies down they will become a lot harder to find people to play them with.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

When done right (and attractive enough) - new DLC maps can breath life into a game's community too (Man, when the first DLC maps landed for Lost Planet 1... so awesome. Think a lot of people who never even tried multiplayer suddenly jumped in then too.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                  What bothers me is not everyone buys DLC, so even if released to buy later these three maps will end up with a much lower player pool, some of them especially since gamestop is probably the most popular, while this will not be an issue at first once the community dies down they will become a lot harder to find people to play them with.
                  These maps will be on your disc anyway, what's stopping you from joining an online match in one of these?

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                    I'm not a fan of The Mercenaries anyways. I HATE anything with a time limit.
                    Same here.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                      Same here.
                      Ditto. I wish RE6 gained a horde mode like Left 4 Dead and Gear of War, those are my favorites.

Comment

Sigh, when will companies learn this is not the way to conduct business. Everything should be available to all and not forced to choose where to buy your game at.
                        sigpic
                        "So leon, why are you in RE6?... Well, Hunnigan... I needed to right... a Wong... YEEAAAAHHH!

Comment

When it stops being a viable buisness decision. 'We'll pay you this many millions upfront of selling your game to let us have this exclusive content' makes most video game makers go 'cha-ching, would you like our soul with that?'

Comment

I will wait for the special edition w/ everything on it already then to just get one pre-Order item. LOL. Did that with orc.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                              I'm not a fan of The Mercenaries anyways. I HATE anything with a time limit.
                              Because it cuts down on the fun? I do enjoy playing Mercenaries now and then. It can be fun.

But yeah... I had a better time playing something like Raid Mode in Revelations. No time limit. Just go through a stage from point A to point B fighting BOW's.
                              Last edited by Pikminister; 04-14-2012, 07:40 PM.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

As long as there are no trophies/achievements for the Mercenaries in RE6 I'm fine. I don't play it and I would rather have all of the T/A based on the campaign.
                                Last edited by Edsta713; 04-16-2012, 09:21 AM.
                                sigpic
                                "So leon, why are you in RE6?... Well, Hunnigan... I needed to right... a Wong... YEEAAAAHHH!

Comment

Working...
                                X