RE6 Pre-Order Bonus Mercenaries Maps Detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE6 Pre-Order Bonus Mercenaries Maps Detailed

The preorder bonus maps for RE6 has been revealed. Check out the details and a look of the maps here

Hot of the heels of yesterday’s mind blowing Resident Evil 6 trailer , I come with more RE6 news/info! We previously announced that folks who preorder at either Gamestop , Amazon , and Best Buy would be getting an “exclusive map”. I’m proud to announce that the series staple “Mercenaries Mode” will also be making […]

Just maps? Where's the game's ending, Claire's scenario, costume packs and mercs characters!?

Comment

Lame.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        Just maps? Where's the game's ending, Claire's scenario, costume packs and mercs characters!?
        I c wut u did thurrr

Comment

Good! Since pre-order stuff rarely gets here, and if it does, they sell it at ridiculous prices.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            Locked on disc of course, but Capcom aren't gonna tell us that.

In all seriousness though, rail yard looks the best to me. Reminds me of the subway from Outbreak. Catacombs looks like shit to me, reminds me of the underground ruins/caves from RE5, so no thank you. High Seas fortress looks alright. That one shot of one of the rooms on the inside looks great. Outside reminds me of the boat stage from RE5, looks decent anyway. I might end up pre-ordering from best buy just for the rail yard map, but knowing Capcom, all three will most likely be available for purchase not long after release on the xbox marketplace and PSN.

Comment

I usually pre order my games at gamestop, thought with RE ORC I wanted the special edition and gamestop wasn't selling them in the stores so I actually ordered from capcom. The Raccoon City sign was cool and thought the special edition was worth the extra 10 bucks.

Comment

As long as this shit doesn't touch single player I'm OK.

Comment

Guess that means the Nordic territory is in for another "Nordic Edition" w/all pre-order DLC in one package (and no pre-order needed), like with most other Capcom titles that've had store specific pre-order bonuses lately

Comment

Nothing new, the amount of peorder, exclusive and collector's edition is going to be insane, it's in Capcom's DNA.

Comment

I think I will just wait for all these maps to be released as later DLC, if I have any interest to try those out much later in the game's life span. Exclusive map pre orders suck.

Comment

nice veriatey anyway like the look of the subway one : by the way some you might like this video by D.C douglas its pritty good http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tj2BKTYbZjg
                        Last edited by Headhunter99; 04-12-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

I dont Pre-order , soo fuck you CashCrapcom ! *is totally angry*
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

I await the announcement of a Special Edition before deciding what/where to buy. (I am aware of the, IMO, ridiculously priced Special Edition w/jacket but i have no interest in that nor the funds! Hoping for a more "standard" special edition to be announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                              I await the announcement of a Special Edition before deciding what/where to buy. (I am aware of the, IMO, ridiculously priced Special Edition w/jacket but i have no interest in that nor the funds! Hoping for a more "standard" special edition to be announced.
                              yeah why is it so much anyone know ?

Comment

Working...
                              X