Rest In Peace Albert Wesker ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace Albert Wesker ???

https://dcdouglas.com/voiceover-male-talent/albert-wesker-parody-videos/Thanks to Torley for the Geth sound design: http://www.Torley.com Inspired by Nichola...

sigpic
    See No Evil

That video is genuinely amazing.

Comment

Lol nice vid thanks for posting. Ohhhh shit...

Comment

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again...best video ever.

Comment

Great video, DC Douglas is very funny.

Comment

DC Douglas is the man! What a great guy, I love how many things he does for his fans. He really enjoyed playing Wesker and Legion. That video was pure win. Love the last part: "Jr.?..... Ohhhhhh shit."

Hoping to see him in some games in the future, even if it's not RE.

Comment

Great video. Douglas has always been good to the fans with this sort of thing.

Loved Wesker's reaction at the end about Jr.

Comment

That's why I like him as Wesker. He's such a nice guy. Then I heard Legion on ME2 and my head exploded. I had my own "Wesker" bot LOL. A shame we won't see him on new games for now.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I hope he gets some residual checks if the Chronicle HD games sell well on PS3/X360.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

DC continues to impress me with his bizarre, quirky humor. Love it.

It was a good run for DC that certainly helped boost his career in the voice over community. I wish him well with his film and television projects.

Comment

I love that video and I love D.C. Douglas' sense of humor and fan loyalty.

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      I hope he gets some residual checks if the Chronicle HD games sell well on PS3/X360.

Unfortunately, voice actors don't earn residuals.
                      That is so Money.

Comment

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that someone made their username "Guy Fieri." Blows my mind every time.

Comment

I posted this on my facebook sorry bout all the caps would be sick as hell if we were able to meet him, I would get everything I owned signed by him!!!

EVERYONE THATS A RESIDENT EVIL / D.C. DOUGLAS FAN AND IS ON THE EAST COAST EMAIL THESE PEOPLE AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WANT D.C.DOUGLAS TO APPEAR AT THE CONVENTION peter@wizardworld.com, joe@wizardworld.com, pr@wizardworld.com, cmcvicker@wizardworld.com, kmenard@wizardworld.com, acush@wizardworld.com, rwarren@wizardworld.com, nszymanski@wizardworld.com,
                          jfavorito@wizardworld.com
                          HERES THE CONVENTION SITE http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/home-pa.html

THANKS
                          sigpic
                          See No Evil

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fieri View Post
                            Unfortunately, voice actors don't earn residuals.
                            Well I dunno about that.

The voice actors from the Spongebob show do get residuals. I've got a podcast recording of one of them explaining that they do get some cash whenever they show reruns from that show. But every time they do, they get a smaller and smaller amount.
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 04-14-2012, 09:57 PM.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

When it comes to video games this rarely ever happens.

Actually there weas an interview a while back with Rino Romano (Luis in RE4) where he talked about how he gets residuals from "The Batman" cartoon but not for any of the video games he's ever done. I'm not entirely sure if it's because the union recognizes animation on television but not how many video games are sold, but there is some unfairness there. Fact is voicing in games and anime is not how voice actors make a living. There's some actors who are trying to amend that and make this a possibility, but clients and game developers generally want waivers signed to give up rights before hiring them for work in their game or product. And surprisingly you make more voicing for 30 second ads than you would for an eight hour game.

Comment

Working...
                              X