The woman known as Ada Wong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Maybe the real Wesker will come back... the clone died in RE5. Either way, it sucks.
    As I said this would make me jump of joy. I don't care if it sucks.

Comment

As much as I liked Wesker as a character (not including RE5), I'm glad he's dead. I wish he wouldn't have perished in such an overly ridiculous manner, but what's done is done. The series needed to move on. Unfortunately, they're dragging the superhuman bullshit into RE6, too.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

As much as I would like to see wesker remain dead I would much prefer him making a clone of himself to fool Chris and the B.S.A.A. then Ada having a clone. What possible reason would they need an Ada clone? Its not like she is a huge character. If your going to clone someone it would be Wesker, Chris, Jill, Leon or Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
          As much as I would like to see wesker remain dead I would much prefer him making a clone of himself to fool Chris and the B.S.A.A. then Ada having a clone. What possible reason would they need an Ada clone? Its not like she is a huge character. If your going to clone someone it would be Wesker, Chris, Jill, Leon or Claire.
          They shouldn't clone any of them! It makes no sense!

Cloning is not simple. These clones are people, too; they would have had to have their own lives, and grown up at the same time as who they were cloned from if they were around the same age. Wesker can't just "make" a clone of himself to fool Chris - you can't just take a bit of DNA from an adult human and instantly make a new, identical copy. They would have to be born first! The whole clone angle of this story (if true) is fucking ridiculous!
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

If your going to clone someone it would be Wesker, Chris, Jill, Leon or Claire.
            FUCK NO.

Those are precisely the characters that they should NOT clone.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought about something. What if Carla isn't the woman shown in the trailer? What if Carla is in fact the person we know as Ada Wong since the beginning?

What I suggest is that the Ada Wong we all know is, in fact, a clone of the real Ada Wong. The real Ada Wong, is the woman we see in the trailer. She's the woman behind the organisation and she made a clone of her some years before. In the same fashion we discovered the origin of Albert Wesker in RE5, we'll discover that Ada was in fact a clone who had no choice but to stay under the grasp of the organisation.

The meeting with Leon changed her, because she realised that there was more to life than what she thought initially.

I know, it's farfetched, but I can totally see Capcom do this. However, I hope that I will be proved wrong and that the explanation will be more simple. Cross fingers!

Comment

FUCK NO.

Those are precisely the characters that they should NOT clone.
                Well each to their own but I disagree. Ada is a slapper and is a waste of time in all of her apperances so I'd rather see someone of some importance and not that bitch. AGAIN READ MY WORDS NOT THAT I AGREE WITH CLONING BUT IF I HAD TO ID CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE.

Comment

Well each to their own but I disagree. Ada is a slapper and is a waste of time in all of her apperances so I'd rather see someone of some importance and not that bitch. AGAIN READ MY WORDS NOT THAT I AGREE WITH CLONING BUT IF I HAD TO ID CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE.
                  Who cares what's your opinion on Ada, the point is that even considering cloning the main characters is bullshit.... no matter how they were to spin it.

It should never be done. At all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Who cares what's your opinion on Ada, the point is that even considering cloning the main characters is bullshit.... no matter how they were to spin it.

It should never be done. At all.
                    I agree with you all I am saying is why Ada? If its supposed to be some big deal that they are cloning people then why start with her? So basically what your saying is if they are going to clone someone you would rather it be someone who has no significance to the overall story. Makes more sense to me if it was someone more shocking. An Ada clone to me as crappy and lame as it is, its like ok clones lame but why? If it was Wesker or Birkin I could understand because of who they were but Ada just seems like a waste of time.

Its like if they mastered cloning in real life instead of cloning Kennedy or Churchill they would clone Bill Clinton or George Bush. What? Why?
                    Last edited by CrimsonElder; 04-17-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                      I agree with you all I am saying is why Ada? If its supposed to be some big deal that they are cloning people then why start with her? So basically what your saying is if they are going to clone someone you would rather it be someone who has no significance to the overall story. Makes more sense to me if it was someone more shocking. An Ada clone to me as crappy and lame as it is, its like ok clones lame but why? If it was Wesker or Birkin I could understand because of who they were but Ada just seems like a waste of time.

Its like if they mastered cloning in real life instead of cloning Kennedy or Churchill they would clone Bill Clinton or George Bush. What? Why?
                      You just explained why it makes sense to clone Ada and not the mains characters of RE.

You see, it would make more sense to clone worthless people (that not a lot of folk care about), than to start cloning really important people.

That's why presently, real cloning is limited to sheep and other lesser lifeforms. And why they didn't start with Jesus. Because if they started with him... well... LOL, well you'll get a much worse reaction from his fans, than the reaction RE fans would show if suddenly Wesker, Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire and other main characters started getting clones. But both fanbases would absolutely hate the idea.

But cloning a small-time character? No big deal.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        You just explained why it makes sense to clone Ada and not the mains characters of RE.

You see, it would make more sense to clone worthless people (that not a lot of folk care about), than to start cloning really important people.

That's why presently, real cloning is limited to sheep and other lesser lifeforms. And why they didn't start with Jesus. Because if they started with him... well... LOL, well you'll get a much worse reaction from his fans, than the reaction RE fans would show if suddenly Wesker, Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire and other main characters started getting clones. But both fanbases would absolutely hate the idea.

But cloning a small-time character? No big deal.
                        Well thats not the case at all I guarntee you that Ada wasnt the first clone ever it would have been some civilian that nobody knows so they had to use someone we know so that we recognise them and it has more of a shock value. But in my opinion the only people who are going to give a toss are fans of Ada. My point is Ada is a pretty lame character to pull this crap with, anyway its pointless going on about it clearly we dont agree so thats your opinion vs mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X