Operation Raccoon City Famitsu Review Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Raccoon City Famitsu Review Score

The review score for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is out.

The game got a review points of 7, 7, 8, 6 from 4 seperate Famitsu reviewers. The score is the same for both 360 and PS3 version.

Update:
    The new spec ops DLC titled "Echo Six Expansion Pack 1" is up for download today with three new missions for you to play. The missions will have you fighting USS Snipers in City Hall, Nemesis in Umbrella’s underground labs and then fighting through the sewers to escape from G-Birkin.
    Last edited by xfactor; 04-18-2012, 01:35 AM.

nice to see an honest re-even I cant finish that sarcastic comment.

Comment

No news followup about the DLC today?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        No news followup about the DLC today?
        What for, everyone here hates ORC, the biggest piece of shit game ever in the whole entire galaxy

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

And they just had more content released. I'd figure that would be more news worthy. I mean even Rely on Horror has it up before THIA. Not sure how to feel about that.

Comment

Yup, that's how it is, sadly.

I'm giving a pass on the DLC for now; I'm gonna wait for the eventual bundle with all the Spec Ops missions at a lower price...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              And they just had more content released. I'd figure that would be more news worthy. I mean even Rely on Horror has it up before THIA. Not sure how to feel about that.
              Rely On Horror does have a tendency to post shit.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Expected reply, but even they have the info up while Project Umbrella................ No dice.

Comment

Sorry Smiley, the game is being mostly ignored by sections of the fanbase.

Comment

You say that, but then why cover a famitsu score of the game if it's ignored?

Comment

As I said MOSTLY ignored.
                      I'd say the reason this was posted was that the was released late in Japan and most of us have been curious to see what the Japanese reviewers would give the game. That, and its a slow news day

Comment

I just find it weird how the news archive isn't covering content released today, but will happily cover a review for a region that doesn't have the game yet. I'm not suggesting bias, but negligence on THIA's part. One's opinion of the game shouldn't be factored into news coverage though, so "mostly" ignoring the game is not a valid excuse I'm afraid.

Comment

Neither is ones missing it in the original argument, thus starting a misguided argument.

Comment

The truth is, I have been busy with my stuffs lately too and as a result, lots of news tend to slip through the cracks here. I may hate the game but trust me, i am not letting this personal feeling of me affect the type of news i post here.

I am more than happy if there are people who can step up and assist me with the news reporting of cause.

Comment

I wouldn't mind actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X