Operation Raccoon City Patch Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Raccoon City Patch Confirmed

CAPCOM Senior Vice-President Christian Svensson has confirmed that a patch is currently in the works to address some of the many many glitches and bugs in Operation Raccoon City.

There is a patch in the works to address some issues however I have no knowlege of whether or not these specific ones will be addressed. I've shared this thread has with many folks, including the producers in Japan and the QA team.

Thanks.
    Thanks to News Bot for the tip.
    sigpic

I still have the game sealed, so this will be usefull if I decide to play it in the next months.

Comment

Good to hear, now balance the supersoldier skill for assault's.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
        Good to hear, now balance the supersoldier skill for assault's.
        This. Nothing is more infuriating than getting into a gunfight and having them start to glow hot-white, forcing you to run away.

Comment

About damn time.

Comment

Super Soldier should just be the damage bonus in Versus. Looking at other special abilities none off great offence AND defence, you get unlimited ammo powers, damage reduction, incendiary rounds etc or 'assists' like improved radar, sonar, motion detectors, camo, lastly weapons like infection gun, explosives of various kinds.

Super soldier just does not fit, Assualt gets 30% bullet damage reduction full time anyway, does not need more defence. AT least it must charge every spawn before can be used, but this is not balance enough.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

It's going to take a lot more than a patch to fix this game.

Comment

They need to fix the hit zones too. In most games, if you shoot someone in the head, it's an instant kill. Campaign Spec Ops and USS heads are almost bulletproof. That and Super Soldier online are my main concerns.
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-19-2012, 08:27 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

They Should add "Split Screen".
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

Split screen is actually the best way to get me to play a game. My wife loves to play too, so split screen is good for us (and one of the better bits of news for RE6 - if it's gotta be forced co-op, it might as well have local forced co-op.)

Comment

What they NEED to do, which I think many people will agree with, is to Separate U.S.S Campaign Missions, and Spec.Ops Campaign Missions in the "Quick Match" so they when you Join a game, it's actually in the Campaign that you want.

Also, they need to fix so when you click "Professional" or whatnot, they actually GIVE you that Game, instead of putting you in "Normal" or something. That happens to me all the time.

One last thing, they should kinda give it a Lobby System like on RE.5. At least give you an option to select what Mission you want, instead of just Randomly joining one..
                      Maybe even make "Friendly Fire Toggle: On / Off. I love using Friendly Fire, but some people may not.

Comment

Senior Vice-President now, Sven? He's gone up in the world.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Split screen is actually the best way to get me to play a game. My wife loves to play too, so split screen is good for us (and one of the better bits of news for RE6 - if it's gotta be forced co-op, it might as well have local forced co-op.)
                          Indeed , My Bro aswell likes to play with me , he was soo damn excited to play with me , but after i told him that there isnt a Split Screen CO-OP .... He didnt really bother about the game anymore .... so i didn't get it ... Pretty useless .. whats fun in it when its not co-op and you cant play with Family and friends ?
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Senior Vice-President now, Sven? He's gone up in the world.
                            No kidding, Thats pretty awesome though!

Comment

The versus is very buggy and has caused the game to crash, don't know if a few patches will fix that

Comment

Working...
                              X