Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famitsu to reveal unexpected Capcom title for the 3DS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu to reveal unexpected Capcom title for the 3DS.

Hmmm...

Probability of it being some kind of RE port?

Honestly as this point, Capcom should follow Nintendo's route. Cater to the old fans on the handheld systems and cater to everyone on the consoles. Seems to work well for Nintendo.
    Last edited by Chris' Boob; 04-21-2012, 06:02 PM.
    sigpic

The optimist within me wants to say Revelations 2. But I think it's too early yet.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Yep too early. I hardly doubt it will be RE game. Not that I would't want one, but this year is already full of the RE games. On the other side PS Vita RE would be more than interesting.
      Spoiler:

Comment

Dear god no! RE Vita would leave me extremely poor LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I don't think it's RE related, it will be overkill. =P

Maybe Dead Rising 3?

Comment

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Dead Rising 3D?
              SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Either that or a Dino Crisis game...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I can't read Japanese, but where in that scan does it mention that this mystery game is even for the 3DS?
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Its not 3ds it dosent mention that at all
                  all it says is there is a unexpected game annoucment on the 27 i think it was.. this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                    Yep too early. I hardly doubt it will be RE game. Not that I would't want one, but this year is already full of the RE games. On the other side PS Vita RE would be more than interesting.
                    Dude. This is Capcom. We got Mvs3 Ultimate months after the original game out.

I hope this game is something glamorous. There are games that Capcom have not made sequels for (I won't say which ones I'd hate to jinx it), but know Capcom lately, it'll be a flagship game. =P
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

RE4DS! It's like a 3DS game, but with a 4GB cart, so it deserves an extra $10 price tag!

Wait... unexpected game? Oh, nevermind. That's too expected of Capcom.

Comment

Well,they did say that they had a working version of RE5 for the 3DS back when they were working on mercenaries and Revelations.

Comment

I'd buy RE5 for the 3DS... I feel like a whore.

Comment

No you wouldn't. Because I'd hunt you down and KILL....your copy of RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              RE4DS! It's like a 3DS game, but with a 4GB cart, so it deserves an extra $10 price tag!

Wait... unexpected game? Oh, nevermind. That's too expected of Capcom.
                              It's REmake! In 3D! I'd actually buy that you know!
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Working...
                              X