Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faq request:How to register club 96 member id card step-by-step guide

Hello,
    I guess i'm not the only one who live outside from Japan but want to be a member of japanese Club 96.
    To do it we need following:
    1)Step-by-Step guide(very detailed)
    2)When you know how to register it - you can find and ask person from Japan/your middleman service for japanese shops to assist with it, you have a guide so you can explain what to do.

I have no idea what kind of info(full name, address,username or what?) required, in which website it should be registered.

Hope someone here can help me.

I'd be interested in this as well, if it is at all possible to do living in the states.

Comment

Just passing through...

I actually have a membership(though I havent been able to access it recently, maybe I forgot my pass etc.); even if you can't get into the mobile site, you are e-mailed news in Japanese obviously, about various Capcom games and updates to the mobile site.
      You have to scan the QR code at the bottom of this page:

with your phone, and it will take you to the main mobile site with game features and other stuff. If you select the touch-phone icon(says: free) on the top right corner of the page, it'll take you to another page to either register or login. Clicking on the top link will ask for a log-in. I believe the link at the bottom of the login page is to register. It'll ask for an e-mail address. This is the confusing part though, because I remember using my basic non-Japanese e-mail to register(as I get emails using that address from the mobile site), so Im not sure if it sends you an email for confirmation after inputting it into the form or not. I tried registering a different email and couldn't get it to go through, or didn't receive any messages in my inbox about confirming it so, I'll have to play around with it. If you actually get to the point of needing to fill out information, I just used some translation resources to get through it. I also put a fake location, for example, in Okinawa; when it asks for prefecture.

Once you get registered, you will be able to get a digital ID that you can use to attend events, as far as I know(if they dont require you to apply for a spot in a limited event or something). The mobile site is pretty cool, and I wish I had a screen app for the browser or a way to copy the unicode to translate some of the features such as:
      Articles on bioweapon information, characters, limited collectible items, downloadable stuff for your phone, interviews with developers or various related persons, and also a mobile-based Resident Evil rpg which needs a GREE account for.
      Last edited by Red-Jackal; 04-24-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

So to just register&digital member card - just use translator&BS about your address
        you will be able to get a digital ID
        Got it. So this means there is no physical plastic card exist in the wild,right?

Also i don't understand some moment - how hell does capcom will sell their RE6 Premium Edition?
        My id(number of last registered member) now is 32xxx - there will be 5000pcs for 360+5000 pcs for ps3.
        On e-capcom its marked as club 96 item so this means you need club 96 account&mobile phone to buy it - at least my middleman said me that he refuse to buy club 96 items because it requires registration on club 96 site and mobile phone to buy items.
        Also as i understand there is no club 96 point code cards - you will get your points because you will buy using account.

Comment

Working...
        X