No announcement yet.

"Zwei" New survival horror gamer from Shinji Mikami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new shots revealing the other protagonists and settings. This game is looking a lot like a combination of RE4 and REmake. Its really beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      ^ Dude that's fucking sick, I love it.
      Thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
        Thanks man
        No prob man, hope to see more.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• So they are pulling the "name change for everyone outside Japan" too? So it's Psycho Break in Japan, Evil Within for the rest of the world. Another coincidence with Biohazard / RE.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
            So they are pulling the "name change for everyone outside Japan" too? So it's Psycho Break in Japan, Evil Within for the rest of the world. Another coincidence with Biohazard / RE.
            Full circle baby.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• It's like Mikami wanted to make this game to say "fuck you" to Capcom and RE.

Comment

• Evil Within = Resident Evil

That reminds me of:

Final Fantasy = The Last Story
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  Evil Within = Resident Evil

That reminds me of:

Final Fantasy = The Last Story
                  Perfect example.

Comment

• hey this looks badass

Comment

• So... Basically, this is looking like Resident Evil 4 greatness distilled to the point of near perfection? This excites me more than RE6 did... I hope it comes to PC.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Short gameplay clips from Gametrailers coverage.

Really hope we see more of it this week, not just that one scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                          Short gameplay clips from Gametrailers coverage.

Really hope we see more of it this week, not just that one scenario.
                          Looks interesting, but not so scary.
                          "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• The live action teaser promised more interesting ideas than chainsaw enemies again. Hard to gage the atmosphere on youtube though, lets me honest.
                            Last edited by Code_R; 06-16-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• I was kinda put off by the rehashed chainsaw enemy. The game has potential but if I end up just playing RE4 meets Silent Hill I will probably be disappointed.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• EW, robotic mechanics for a 3ds person plus super dr. salvador's uncle, not to mention the flickering textures.

i believe they will improve it till release.

Comment

Working...
                                X