Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kei_M View Post
    Did Kevin exist prior to REmake?
    Unknown. This picture is from RE2 right? So it's not even part of the original at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Code_R View Post
    The only part that vaguely makes sense is that Umbrella planned to assemble a unit of ex military veterans and send them to die so they could collect the BOW battle data. And even then ... nobody is recording the incident.
    Attachment 6472
    You just answered your own question and I dont think they was actually 'recording it' they just meant throw in this kick ass team and see how long they last. Wesker was obviously there to witness it....and they would have gotten away with it to if it wasnt for those medeling kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Code_R View Post
    Unknown. This picture is from RE2 right? So it's not even part of the original at all.
    What I mean to say is that if Kevin didn't even exist prior to REMAKE then what was the original intention of the mysterious member of S.T.A.R.S? Since it is obviously before Rebecca joined S.T.A.R.S, it seems to me that it was a member of S.T.A.R.S Alpha team who left prior to the events of the first game. With his departure, Alpha team was left with an empty space on their team which Joseph was brought in to fill. This left an opening in Bravo team which then led to Rebecca's hiring.

Does this make sense?

Plus Kevin wore a yellow vest, like Brad, so it seems unlikely to me that Kevin was created to BE that guy. I mean, Edward got the same color vest from in the picture when he finally made his appearance.
    Last edited by Kei_M; 04-28-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Cunt Agent

And even then ... nobody is recording the incident.

"Combat data" may also really just a measure of performance anyway. There's no precise definition as to what it is so far. Might have to ask Mr. Kawamura.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information