Rest in Peace Albert Wesker!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace Albert Wesker!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What happened? Never kept up with the intricasies of the story but I tend to believe what I see. How did they re-write history? This question has probably been impaled to death already so sorry if I'm repeating history, just curious as to what happened with this.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-26-2012, 06:25 PM.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tMtQb1Tdz8&t=5m18s

What happened? Never kept up with the intricasies of the story but I tend to believe what I see. How did they re-write history? This question has probably been impaled to death already so sorry if I'm repeating history, just curious as to what happened with this.

Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-26-2012, 08:47 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Interesting, thanks! So when did this actually happen development wise? Pre RE4? Looks like the videos are from REmake? Doesn't Jill find his decapitated body in the power generator (took from wiki)? Think I need to play the originals again, maybe even REmake, and read all the documents, I never kept up with the original plot, it's been a long time sice I played them for the story, I was always more interested in Leon's scenarios than Chris or Jill, probably why I never played through RE5... So was Wesker revived by the G-Virus? He says in the video it was the virus that Birkin made that saved him. How did Wesker get his hands on the G-Virus? Still very confusing. :/
      Last edited by Guest; 04-26-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

No problem, well, those videos are from RE: Umbrella Chronicles, it has a chapter dedicated to Wesker's reanimation.

Development wise I'm not certain, but my bet is during Code: Veronica's development, since he's reintroduced in that game. Maybe News Bot can clear that one out

He wasn't revived by the G-Virus, it was another virus specially designed for the Wesker Children project, you can check his file on RE5 for more info on that.

I strongly recomend you play REmake, Umbrella Chronicles Wesker's scenarios, Code: Veronica X and RE5 (plus Lost in Nightmares DLC) to get a better idea of his story.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Umbrella and Darkside chronicles should both be renamed 'Resident Evil: Retcon"

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
            Doesn't Jill find his decapitated body in the power generator (took from wiki)?
            That sounds closer to Weskers end in the Romero screenplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              I love it when people do this but fail to give examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                No, they should be renamed: "Resident Evil: We were too lazy to model locations from RE3 so we used Outbreak Instead" and "Resident Evil: We Made Code Veronica Tolerable".
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

These are the real names of those games:

Umbrella Chronicles:

"Resident Evil: Testing the Waters on Wii - (Subtitle) Screw RE4's 1.6 million units sold on Wii, that was a total fluke, Wii owners want easy games, Edition"

Darkside Chronicles:

"Resident Evil: Poisoning the Waters on Wii - (Subtitle) Just making sure the franchise is never again successful on it, edition"

The HD ports should be renamed:

"Resident Evil HD Collection: The Search for More Money - (Subtitle) After ORC's success, you guys will buy just about anything with the RE brand on it, edition"
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X