Resident Evil Games Timeline Chronological Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
    It isn't. But theoretically it takes place while she is asleep on the plane, as referenced by Claire's monologue.
    Actually, it takes place after the end of CODE:Veronica. Claire hallucinates that Steve is piloting the V/TOL, but it's Chris.

That said, the game itself isn't canon, however a few of the files are. All that can be derived from the game is that Claire had a dream after the events of CODE:Veronica. The appearance of Nemesis is pretty inconsequential and it was a gameplay mechanic to stop people from hogging the arcade machines.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      The appearance of Nemesis is pretty inconsequential and it was a gameplay mechanic to stop people from hogging the arcade machines.
      Lol god I hope thats true. My view with Survivor 2 is I dont really care if its canon or not because its all a dream and none of it really matters so I dont take it seriously. I just want to play it again so I thought I'd include it to my Timeline runthrough.

So nobody has any ideas where I could fit in the Outbreak series? I understand alot of the dates are different so its difficult to say a point in time. Think I will go with before Res3 (After Jill Recovers).

Comment

Was that UC novelized version that was translated sometima ago in PU canon?

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          That said, the game itself isn't canon, however a few of the files are.
          Could you be more specific? What files?
          Spoiler:

Comment

@CrimsonElder If you are trying to fit outbreak file 1 and 2 into the timeline its probably best to split them up into separate scenarios ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
              Could you be more specific? What files?

Go to spin-offs and then GS2.
              Last edited by Reston; 04-29-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by C0deM0nkey View Post
                @CrimsonElder If you are trying to fit outbreak file 1 and 2 into the timeline its probably best to split them up into separate scenarios ;)
                Yeah but by doing this I will have to know the dates and I really cant be bothered to look them up now. Unless I can see it clearly in one big list like mine on the first page. I'd rather just fit it in as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                  Was that UC novelized version that was translated sometima ago in PU canon?
                  Nope. Pretty much the same as the Perry novels in terms of how relevant they are to the story. There were some really nice details (such as the genesis of Umbrella, with Edward actually having a speaking role) but it was also cluttered with a lot of bullshit (psychic viruses, namely Wesker and Sergei being able to control B.O.W.s with their minds).

So nobody has any ideas where I could fit in the Outbreak series? I understand alot of the dates are different so its difficult to say a point in time. Think I will go with before Res3 (After Jill Recovers).
                  I will have a full list for you soon, which includes all of the Outbreak scenarios.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                  X